[Chapter 12]

Pov- Third person

Vihaan walked towards the kitchen to take a glass of water for Kaira but then her mom came and said

"Vihaan beta "

Vihaan turned back and saw his mom and then he replied back

"Maa what happened "

"Vihaan I was thinking that we should cancel the tomorrow's function because of incident which took place with Kaira "

"Okay maa as you wish .I will inform her about this don't worry "

"But why are you  here in the kitchen ?you never ever came to kitchen am I right?"

"Yea mom you are right I never came here but today I came because I want to get  a glass of water for her "

"You really came for her ? I am surprised "-His mom said while giggling

"Stop laughing at me mom ,I was just helping her "- Vihaan said with a pout on his face

"I love this side of yours  Vihaan ,the way you care for her ,the way you were panicked for her ,the way you are taking care of her in her hard times I am impressed beta .I hope you both always stay together and happy "

"Maa she is my only wife and it is my duty to take care of her "

His mom nodded .Then he filled a glass of water and took it with him and exited the kitchen .

"I wish you have forgotten about your ex- girlfriend "- His mom whispered

----------------------

Here kaira was still shocked what she saw because she didn't knew he really kept her pic in his wallet ,she started to recollect the memories of them together when he used to click pictures of her .This picture was one at the time of her 19th birthday .

This picture was one at the time of her 19th birthday

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 -

"𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 " - 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ?"

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 " - 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 .𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲 "