[Chapter 6]

Pov- Kaira

Pov- Kaira

I stood dumbfounded .Did he really said I am looking good ? no way he can't say something like this .I am just dreaming I know .I should go down and meet maa .I walked out of the room ,said good morning to everyone those were present in the hall .I stepped into the kitchen .

"Maa aap "
(Mom you )

"Aare Kaira beta aa gayi tum "
(Kaira ,daughter you came )

"Maa woh actually aaj meri pehli rasoi hai na ??"
(mom today is my first kitchen ,isn't it ?)

"Haa sahi kaha ,aaj tumhari pehli rasoi he hai "
(yes that's right today is your first kitchen )

" Chalo fir shuru ho jao kheer bana ne ke liye "
(Let's start making the kheer )

"Yesss " - I replied happily

"Agar kuch bhi dikkat hogi toh mujhe ya fir kisi ko aawaz laga dena hum sab bahar he baithe hai "
(If there is any problem then call me or someone else ,we are all sitting outside )

"Haa maa ma aawaz laga dungi "
(Sure mom I will call you )

"Ma jaati hu fir thik hai " - Maa said and went out of the kitchen

Okay so get ready Kaira to prepare KHEER .I can do it !!!

I started to prepare the kheer .First I kept the pan on gas and switched on the gas then I added milk to the pan and stirred it properly because the milk shouldn't get burn at the bottom of pan .Then I took soaked rice which was already kept for me .I added the rice to the pan and started to stir it evenly .After few minutes I added sugar to the mixture of milk and rice .I again stirred it evenly after quite few minutes I took some dry fruits (Almonds ,cashew nuts etc .)to the mixture and finally after 25 minutes or something My Kheer was ready .

I distributed the kheer to the bowls equally .After doing everything including the decorations of kheer and all my kheer of fully ready .I kept all the bowls on the tray and took the tray in the hall where everyone was sitting .

"Kheer is ready !!!" -I screamed

"Aayi ye sab log "
(Come everyone )

Everyone started to sit on the chair .After letting them sit I started to give the kheer to everyone .

"Papa ye aapke liye ,maa ye aap ke liye ,chachi ji ye lijiye ,chacha ji ye bowl aapke liye ,bua ji ye aapka ,Sameer ye tumhare liye ,shanaya ye tum hara aur

"Myself Riddhi " - She said proudly

I faked smiled and gave one bowl of kheer to her .

"Thank you bhabhi " - Sameer said

I nodded while smiling

"Chaliye ab aap sab taste karke mujhe batao ki kaisi bani hai kheer "
(Now come on ,all of you taste it and tell me how the kheer turned out )