[Chapter 15]

Pov - Vihaan

Pov - Vihaan

I was overwhelmed after seeing her crying .

"You shouldn't cry like this .You are looking like a cry baby Ishita " I said while giggling .For god sake she too smiled at my words .I wasn't able to resist her and I kissed her ! with all my love,with all my emotions ,with all my feelings .We wasn't giving any fuck to the people who were watching us .Soon broked the kiss and went to the direction of ladies clothing .

"See Vihaan it's looking so beautiful ! Is it? " She said with lot of curiosity ."It's looking absolutely gorgeous on you my queen " I answered happily .

"Stop making me a blushing mess .I can't resist you " She said while being a red tomato .

"Never " I said and smiled at her .

"So Ishit- wait ! " I was going to tell something to her but suddenly I realised that where is Kaira ? I literally forgot about her ."Uhm I-" No I shouldn't tell her about Kaira now .Let me think of something

"Ishita ,see it's already 10:00 pm .You should go home .Staying out at night for too long is definitely dangerous ,so now you should go "

"But Vihaan we just met and you are saying me to go home .I know I am with you so there is no need of taking tension "

"Ishita obey my words what I am saying .I said you should go now it's already late in the night and also I will come tomorrow to meet you .Just send me your address "

"Okay as you wish but don't forget to come tomorrow .Did you understand?" I nodded at her statement although I know I won't be able to come but nevermind

She finally went safely in her own car ."Now I think I need to find Kaira .Where can she go now ?" .I decided to find her first in the lehenga section because she was going there only I guess .

I went to that section but no ,she was not there .I decided to ask someone whether they have saw her or not ."Uhm excuse me did you saw one girl in blue kurti " I asked with seriousness but I wasn't getting where she can go .

"No " that man said and went away .I decided to call her but her phone was switched off ."Where are you Kaira ?" .

After quite many hours I was searching for her like a maniac .I decided to ask the security guard whether they have saw her or not because she might can go anywhere .She is really a silly girl! .

I reached outside the mall and asked the security about Kaira "Suno na aapne kya kisi ladki ko dekha hai blue kurti mai.Agar woh yaha se gayi hai toh mujhe bata dijiye na please "
(Listen have you seen  any girl in blue kurti ?  If she has gone from here then please tell me )

"That blue kurti girl who was crying while sitting on the ground " I was not understanding what he was saying .

"What do you mean and why she was crying ?" I asked him with seriousness