[Chapter 11]

Pov  - Kaira

Pov  - Kaira

I

went to the bedroom and found Vihaan standing behind me .At first I was little bit shocked because I thought that no one is present in the room but I didn't knew he was actually there in the
bedroom .Nvm

I made a distance between us .

"Maa is bringing breakfast for you first eat it and then go to the office "

"But I can eat breakfast on the dining table right?"

"Everyone has already eaten there breakfast so it 's just you who has not even done the breakfast that's why maa said you are going to have breakfast in the respective room "

"Okay okay no need of lengthy explanation "

"I was not explaining you I was just telling you "

"If you were telling me and tell me that what I did to you? " - He said while coming closer

"Ac-actually"- My heartbeat was uncontrollable .My breath got hitched .

"Actually-"

"What actually tell me " - He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him

"𝐁𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 " - I said confidently

The expression on Vihaan's face says everything .I know I fucked up! but he deserve that .He deserve my harsh words for his deeds .He pulled himself away from me .I know my words will surely hurt him .

"Next time don't even try to get close to me "

He held my shoulders from both the sides and said -

"Kaira is it you? your behaviour is totally changed !!"

"So what ? I have changed my behaviour for some good reasons "

"Talking harshly with me is the good reason of change in your behaviour ?"

"That's my choice Mr Vihaan"

"Seriously Kaira I didn't expected this from you .If I have done something you can freely tell me .I would not do anything with you forcefully and all .If by chance anything has happened it has happen because of mistake .My parents has given me a lot of manners including how to respect women and infact 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 I can't do anything which can affect to your self respect"

"That's why you left me half naked !!"

"What?!?!?!? half naked ? what are you saying Kaira .I did what ?"

"I am happy atleast you didn't took my virginity "

"I am not gonna take your virginity without your concern "