[Chapter 25]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

Currently we both are in his car .The whole day was like terrible to me because I can't get over all this .I know it has been my fault I should I have trusted Vihaan but I was a fool to not do so .I sighed at my most irrelevant and stupid act which I did in just 4-5 hours .

I liked the outfit which he bought for me .

It was actually very comfortable plus I am not even little bit of unhappy with this outfit

It was actually very comfortable plus I am not even little bit of unhappy with this outfit .His choice is not bad tho- also the sleeves are much bigger in size and it is providing me so much of warm and heat .

I looked at him ,he was calmly driving the car with his one hand .I smiled looking at him .I guess my luck was there during the incident of Pranit atleast now I'm safe just because of Vihaan .

"Thank you " I said unknowingly while looking at him

In a swift motion he turned his head towards my direction and asked "Thank you? why ? "

I snapped back and faced the window and murmerered "Nothing"

"Thanking me without any reason .I can't digest this .Now tell me the actual reason "

I sighed at his behaviour

"You're so stubborn Vihaan .I just thanked you for saving me from him " I looked at him and found him staring at me already.

"No need to thank me . It's my duty to save you from evil ones ,right Kaira ?'

I nodded and averted my eyes on the window.

Outside the view was peaceful.I am surprised because almost everyday there is traffic on the road but today ,today was not the same . Everything was peaceful just like a bird sleeping peacefully in her nest.

Soon we reached - His office?

I glanced at the name of the office building.It was flashing in my eyes like a bright light .

LUTHRA INDUSTRIES

It was written in a bold white colour plus the font -wow ! The outer view of his company was so amazing.I just can't take my eyes off from his company .