𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟎𝟔

"MAYBE, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE MET THAT GROUP,

OR MAYBE, ITS JUST HER WHO SHOULDNT HAVE. . ."

𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱

"ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, IT'LL BE THE FALL THAT KILLS US," Glenn Rhee stated, hands gripping the ladder while feet were ready to go up it. Apparently, the dead are also able to climb that now, which set another feeling of stress down their spine, "I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy," he says before finally moving upwards with Amari following him and Rick following her.

"Are you the one that barricaded the alley?" Having reached the roof top and glancing down at the dead growling, Amari asked the question both her and Rick had wondered.

"Somebody did. . ." Glenn replied, "I guess when the city got overrun," they now ran from roof top to roof top, making their way to wherever Glenn was leading them, "whoever did it was thinking not many geeks would get through," he explained before Rick came up with another question.

"Back at the tank, why did you stick your neck out for us?"

Glenn opened the entrance into a building. "Call it foolish, naive hope, but if I ever were that far up shit creek, I hope someone might do the same for me," he crawled down the opening, lifting his head one more time, "I guess that makes me an even bigger dumbass than you,"

The way down was pretty dark, but with Glenn leading them fast through the empty offices, Amari nor Rick didn't think much of it. When they reached an actual staircase and went their way down, Glenn pulled a radio transceiver out of his pocket and spoke into the device with words that explained that he was here, as well as announcing Amari's and Rick presence. Though, he stopped out of the blue, eyes staring into that of two corpses that turned their attention towards the three of them.

However, it wasn't long before those guys were fully dead.

Two masked men appeared out of the blue by the door to the building across them, a bat in each of their hands that went directly towards the dead's head, their brains splattering across the cement.

"Let's go!" They ran into the same door the mysterious men came from, Glenn holding the door while calling back to his friends.

"Son of a bitch I'm gonna kill you!"

And then suddenly, Rick was pulled towards a wall with a blonde woman gripping his collar, a gun in her other hand. Amari just stood in the middle of them, a fist clenched, about to make contact with her, if it weren't for one the masked guys starting to speak.