𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟎𝟖

"IM RELIEVED THAT HE FOUND THEM,"

BUT WHY AM I SCARED OF SEEING HIS 'BEST FRIEND' AGAIN?"

𝟎𝟎𝟖𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳

𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳

     "AT LEAST SOMEBODY IS HAVING A GOOD DAY," Amari muttered, watching how Glenn drove around a sports car in a desirable speed. She wished she got to do that, especially with her driving skills. The rest of the group sat in the truck, their supplies that they had managed to scavenge, having been put into multiple bags, stolen from the shop they were in earlier. It wasn't long before they reached a hill were Glenn and his people resided, and of course, because of the fastness of the stolen car, Glenn reached the camp quicker than Rick, who drove the truck.

     However, as mentioned, the car was stolen.

     So, it made sound.

     And the camp belonging to Glenn weren't too happy about that.

"Holy crap,turn that damn thing off!" A older man named Dale yelled, afraid it would attract the dead.

"I don't know how!" Glenn excused, starting to panic by the amount of glares and sour looks he was receiving.

A fellow policeman and a woman named Amy were the first to go over to Glenn, two different reasons for their presence, while Dale and the rest of their group watched, hoping the loud sound wouldn't be a problem for them, hoping it wouldn't draw the dead over to their little camp by a hilltop. "Pop the hood please," the man tries, but Amy cuts in louder.

"My sister, Andrea"

"Pop the damn hood!"

"Is she okay? Is she alive?!"

Glenn finally found a short second to answer his friends, "Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

"Is she coming back?"

     Stress was suddenly all Glenn could feel by the two individuals talking to him so damn demandingly, but he still did what was asked by popping the hood open for the police officer and answering the younger girl's constant, never-ending questions.

    "She's okay! She's okay!" he repeated.

"Why isn't she with you?!" Amy kept pestering the boy, "where is she?! Is she okay?!"

"Yes!" Glenn got to speak without Amy interrupting him with her sibling-concerning questions, "everyone's fine," he spoke to the people who had gathered around the car, "well, Merle. . . not so much,"