𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟏𝟔

"SHE JUST WISHED SHE NEVER SAW HIM,

BECAUSE IF SHE DIDNT, THEN SHE WOULDNT HAVE WANTED TO HAVE MEET HIM SOONER. . ."

𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

HER EYES BLINKED AT LEAST TEN TIMES FOR EVERY TEN SECONDS THAT PASSED BY. Amari's ears didn't want to listen to what it heard. Her eyes wouldn't believe what she saw. And her mind definitely would not accept that it was in fact her brother standing besides Guillermo, dressed in a tank top and loose pants, guns under his obviously old belt, one at each side of his hips. He looked calm and collected. He looked like it was just another day where he was supposed to greet his neighbors.

      But it wasn't neighbors he was supposed greet. It was his sister.

      "What's with silence, people? I thought you were talking" Amir began speaking again, but then his own eyes caught the figure of his family member. "Huh?" He had to blink a couple of times to fully make sure his own eyes weren't deceiving him.

      And meanwhile he did that and walked back and forth to Guillermo, Rick, Daryl, and T-dog all stood confused, their own weapons still pointed at Miguel. They all tried to pull the pieces together and understand the situation as good as they could, but that was hard considering that Amari never mentioned a brother, much less any family member being alive and still living in this world. She never talked about herself besides saying she a lawyer from Atlanta, who helped Rick get back to his family.

      She didn't tell them that this gang member was actually the one who ordered to get the weapons and eventually Glenn, back to their place, was actually her brother.

      "My god, 'Mari'm,"

      Amari's blinking eyes snapped up to her brothers similar ones.

      "I thought your depressive-ass killed yourself waaaay before all this shit!"

      Huh?

      Rick, Daryl, and T-dog stared in a mix of confusion and fear by the words coming off from Amir. How could someone say that to their sibling?"

       "Man, I missed you!" And suddenly, Amari felt her body getting engulfed in a very tight, but somewhat comforting hug that she would have loved to have before the world ended and her life was about to, too.

      But that never happened which reminded Amari why she was even here.

       "The Asian kid, we need him back," she said but Amir didn't let go of her just yet, "I have you're kid, you give me mind, fair?" And then he did put distance between him and Amari, but Amir still had his hands on her shoulders, eyes looking at those belonging to Rick and Daryl behind her, who had Miguel at gunpoint.