𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟏𝟖

"NOW, SHE UNDERSTANDS,

AND MAYBE, HES EVEN BETTER THAN SHE HAS EVER BEEN,"

𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵 (𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶)

    "THE PEOPLE WE'VE ENCOUNTERED SINCE THINGS FELL APART, THE WORST KIND,—" conversation seemed to go smoother since the vatos had realized that the group wasn't a danger and the group had realized how the vatos weren't evil, "plunderers, the kind that take by force," Amir says as an example, leaning against the wall with Rick in front of him.

     "That's not who we are," Rick defended.

     Amir sighed, tired.

     "How was I to know?" And that was true. How was he to know to that the group consisting of a small number of people weren't harmful? "My people got attacked and you show up with Miguel hostage," Amir says, "appearances. They do make a difference," he made a point, "and the people here, the old, the vatos, everyone, they look up to me now. And I don't even know why,"

      "It's because they can," and then their heads snapped over to the doorframe where Amari had appeared out of the blue, hair tied and face sweaty, "they look up to you, because out of all these people, you are the most humble one,"

       Amir let a small smile grow on his face. A smile that used to only appear when his sister was around. The kind one. The genuine one. The one that wasn't meant for gangsters to see.

      "Thank you,"

     And that was it. That was done. The deal is sealed and half of the weapons were left to the vatos. And that meant it was time for the group to leave, to go back to the camp where people were waiting for supplies. It was time for Amari to leave her brother and go back to a camp where a man is plotting her murder against her.

     How exciting!

     "Admit it, you only went back to Atlanta for your hat," Glenn joked to Rick as they all walked their way over to where their truck was parked.

    "Don't tell anybody," Rick laughed it off before Daryl made sound.

    "You've given half of our ammo and guns away,"

    "Not nearly half,"

    "And for what? A bunch of old farts who are gonna die off momentarily anyhow? Seriously, how long do you think they got?" Daryl was irritated by the actions, but he could do nothing about it now besides letting his mouth run about how stupid it was of Rick to do so.

    "How long do any of us got?" The comment was made so depressive that it could only belong to Amari.

     But everyone became angry when they reached the spot where the truck was.

     Quote; was.

     "Oh my god. . ."

     "Where the hell is our van?"

      "You left it right there, why would anyone take it?!"

      Merle.

     "Merle," Rick spoke out the name that Amari was thinking of. They kinda have the same mentality sometimes. But only sometimes. Very rarely.

Maybe just this once.

      "He's gonna be taking some vengeance back to camp. . ." Daryl muttered, the realization hitting him as hard as Merle was hit by Amari with that empty gun that seemed like ages ago now.

     "Pass the fish, please," and while little Carl Grimes did that, Amari, Rick, Daryl, and T-dog were sprinting their way back to camp.

       "Man-oh-man, that's good," and just as Shane said that, Amari, Rick, Daryl, and T-dog had reached a hill, running as fast up it as they could.

      "We're out of toilet paper?" Ed Peletier was attacked by a Walker just as Amy had said that. But it wasn't just him. A second after, a different Walker had bitten into Amy's arm, making the girl scream and alert the others.

       "Oh my god," Rick breathed out after he heard Shane firing his shot gun off at the many dead that were appearing.

       "Go! Go!"

       And just as everyone was getting surrounded by Walkers, Amari, Rick, Daryl, and T-dog finally reached the camp, shooting their bullets at all the dead that they could see.

      "Baby! Carl! Baby!" Rick called out to his family, tears almost falling from his eyes if it weren't for little Carl running to him in the midst of the chaos, clinging to his dad dearly. Lori was by Dale's van, hands shaking by all of the stuff happening around her.

      Shane was close by the father and son, eyes unintentionally staring at their embrace with envy. And those envy and jealous eyes never seemed to not get noticed by Amari. Because even in the middle of fucking invasion, Shane Walsh always stood out in her eyes.

      And even when Amy took her last breath, the only thing Amari kept looking at was her soon-to-be worst enemy, who was staring at his best friends family himself, wishing that it was him that Carl was hugging and Lori was kissing.

      In shorter words, this whole chapter of their lives will be pure drama, jealously, and sorrow.