𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟏𝟑

"SHIT HAPPENS,

BUT WHY IS IT ONLY ON THEM THAT IT LANDS ON?"

𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

     REALIZING THAT MERLE DIXON NO LONGER WAS ON THE ROOF, excluding his amputated hand laying disgustingly by itself with dried out blood around it, Amari and all the others around her sighed. This was beginning to become too much of problem with that goddamn man, Amari thought to herself, slowly forgetting Lori and her words. Okay, she didn't forget them, but she did leave her out of her mind for a good thirty seconds until her threat came back, tuning out whatever the hell the others were doing.

Why was she like that?

Amari stood by the skyline of the roof, staring out to the decaying city below her as her thoughts overruled her mind.

I didn't. . . I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?

Her eyes blinked repeatedly.

Wait, of course I am.

Why else would a woman as good spoken about as Lori, tell me to back off? It has to be me that's the problem.

She nodded to herself, not knowing she was the complete opposite of what her mind was telling her, she was.

I just have to be better.

     And then Amari decided that she needed to be less sweets towards Rick. Because if she wasn't, it was like she was, with consciousness, trying to be annoying towards Lori, who just wanted her husband back like the old times. Because, apparently, Lori couldn't bear the thought of having another woman after her husband. Even though Amari never thought of being the 'other woman'.

On the weird part, though, Lori was the one actually having been the one cheating. Even if it was out of sorrow. But perhaps that was the reason she was so much after Amari and clinging to Rick.

   She didn't want her husband to commit the same mistake she did.

     Glenn made a somewhat good plan while drawing out the details on the floor with a pen. He explained what he was going to do, how he was gonna do it, and who would be assisting him. Daryl and Amari would be in one ally, waiting for Glenn so they could meet up and get back to the apartment all this planing was happening in. But if the ally would get blocked by Walkers, another ally two blocks down from the first one would be where T-dog and Rick will be. Daryl was placed closest because of his crossbow and Amari because of her silenced gun, that she has had since before all this.

"Hey, kid," Daryl caught Glenn's attention, "what did you do before all this?" He questioned, thinking it has to be something special since he knew how to make a bullet-proof plan like this one.

But his response wasn't exactly what Daryl was thinking.

"Delivered pizzas. Why?"

     Silent nods of acknowledgment were sent around the room by his reply, none of the four really saying anything to that since they were too stunned to speak.

     The way down to the alley with Daryl and Glenn was quiet. So quiet you could hear the moans of the dead, who were even further away from that alley where Glenn saved both Rick and Amari less than a week ago. Nevertheless, the trio tiptoed behind an dumpster, covering themselves while Glenn was getting ready to leave with Daryl placing arrows into his crossbow while Amari loaded her gun.

    "You've got some balls for a chinaman," Daryl commented.

    "I'm Korean," Glenn corrected.

     "Whatever,"

     And as Glenn left the ally and Daryl and Amari was left behind, they thought just that. That they were alone, behind a dumpster. But that wasn't really true since a young man, or even a kid, suddenly appeared, a gold chain around his neck.

   "Whoa!" He immediately raised his hands after Daryl and Amari pointed their weapons at him, "don't shoot me! What do you want?!"

   "I'm looking for my brother," Daryl answered, "he's hurt real bad," he explained, "you've seen him?"

    "Ayudame!"

    "shut up!" Amari went up to his head, her gun at his temple, "you're bringing all the shit-eaters down on us!"

    The boy blinked, breathing heavily.

    "Ayudame!" He then yelled again just as Glenn had picked up the weapons and Rick's sheriff's hat. "Ayudame!"

     He was about to yell even louder before Amari hit him with her gun, knocking him to the ground.

     "Help!

     "Shut up!"

     "Help!"

     "shut up!"

     Daryl ended up almost choking the boy until he finally got quiet, only to then get two men appearing into the alley, pushing Daryl off the white boy with Amari following, who scratched her chin by the throw from the Hispanic, or wherever the hell they come from. But they weren't done as one of the men began kicking Daryl while one pulled Amari up to her feet and against the wall, choking her with a metal baseball bat.

      Glenn came running into the scene, first making eye contact with a teary eyed Amari, who had almost been drained from air before the Korean boy caught the bad guys attention, suddenly being tackled by them both.

      "That's it! That's the bag, vato! Take it!" But as they released Amari and Daryl from their abuse, the two immediately grabbed their weapons and shot at them. Amari hit the one who choked her while Daryl shot an arrow straight into the others guys ass. However, Amari's bullet didn't hit a vital area, so while recovering quickly, the guy grabbed Glenn with his bat now around him as a car pulled up.

       "Help me! Help me! Daryl! Amari!" Glenn's panicked voice started to get louder while he was dragged into the silver car. The two adults couldn't get to him since more Walkers had appeared from all the sounds.

      "Come back here, your sons of bitches!!" But the yells only fell onto the dead.

      However, the guys who took Glenn did leave the first boy behind. The one with the chain, who, earlier, before the world ended, would have been the biggest gangster-wannabe.

       Amari's blood was boiling. She placed her gun back into her self-made holder and pulled out a knife, immediately going after the boy if it weren't for Rick and T-dog running down to her. Rick, by accident, grabbed her waist where it was the smallest  while the other hand held her shoulder back, successfully stopping her from slicing the boy to literal guts.

      "Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop it!" He then he let her go and went after Daryl, who was about to throw his whole crossbow at the guy.

     "I'm gonna kick your nuts up to your throat!" Daryl threatened to the boy, who was now being held by T-dog up against a wall, "they took Glenn! That little bastards and his little bastard homies!" Now, he didn't care how many walkers he was attracting, Daryl still yelled, "I'm gonna stomp your ass!!"

      "Not if I kill that şıpa first!"
                                 donkey