𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟐𝟑

"ALMOST AT ROCK BOTTOM,

ALMOST,"

𝟎𝟐𝟑𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘵

𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘵

     THE BODIES WERE EVERYWHERE. Stinking, rotting. . . and stinking. The sight was truly disgusting, and Amari and Daryl both shared an expression that looked like the others, nausea. Everyone covered their mouth as they passed the tons of bodies with flies flying around them. 

     "There is nobody here," T-dog mumbled after the knocks on the metal wall didn't have an effect. Nobody opened them. 

     In the very front, with sweat and panic over him, Rick looked at all the angels of the building. "Then why are these shutters down?" his voice was hushed, very much stressed. 

     And to make it even worse. . .

     "Walkers!"

     A single body moved towards the group, Daryl acting first by shooting the being right through the brain with his arrow. The Walker dropped to the ground just as Daryl turned towards Rick, anger filling expression instead of the disgust from before. "You let us into a graveyard!"

      "He made a call!" Shane tried defending him, surprisingly.

      "It was the wrong damn call!"

     "Shut up!" Shane was now up in his face, "you hear me? Shut up!" and with Amari meeting his eye for less than a second, Daryl actually shut himself up. Shane on the other hand went over to Rick, acting all smart. "Rick, this is a dead end," he started, Carol holding her daughter to her side while yelling her own questions in fear. 

     "Where are we going to go!?" 

     "Do you hear me?" Shane waved his arms in front of Rick, "no blame,"

      "She's right!" Lori's own panicked voice broke through their ears, "we can't stay this close to the city after dark!"

      With big, dark eyes, Shane stared straight into Rick's soul. "Fort Benning, Rick, still an option,"

     "On what?" Lori held Carl close to her, "no food, no fuel. That's a 100 miles!"

     "125," Glenn made the unnecessary comment, "125. I checked the map,"