𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟏𝟕

"SHE DIDNT SEE WHAT HE WAS DOING BACK AT THE CAMP,

BUT SHE THINKS SHE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA OF IT NOW,"

𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦

SHANE WAS WALKING BACK AND FORTH AND BACK AND FORTH AND DIDN'T STOP MOVING. He didn't. He couldn't. How could he? How could he stop moving, when that little bitch of woman was getting too close to ruining everything he has built since Rick went into a coma. Everything. If people found out he tried getting Amari killed by locking her inside of a building filled with the dead along with the crime he committed because of grief, everyone would turn on him. They would kick him out. Banish him. Maybe even kill him, and that would mean he could not protect Lori and Carl like he had promised himself since day 1 this outbreak.

No, he needed to do something to make sure she doesn't talk.

But what?

It wasn't like he could just kill her and make it look like an accident or something, right? He tried that before, but obviously, that plan backfired.

But, perhaps, it would work if he just did it correctly?

And if it didn't, he could just blame it back on her and call her the crazy one even if he was the one who is obsessed with replacing his best friend.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

But how will he execute it?

Like last time?

"The hell are you on about, girl?" And when he had asked that, Shane didn't care that he was sounding angry. Because he was.

He didn't like being accused of things.

Even if he actually did them.

"Well, uh, I just mean," Amari started, stuttering with her words. And that was out of character. But then again, she was often out of character.

"No, you don't mean anything," Shane had interrupted her, "because you're wrong, and saying stuff that isn't true, can be considered as a crime in some cases," he now tried playing it smart, which was stupid, because he was literally talking to a criminal lawyer, "because if you take that accusation and say it out loud and ruin me, I won't hesitate to take you to court. After all, false statements that destroys others is a crime, Amari," with how hard his eyes were glaring, it was like Shane wanted to kill her.