𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝟎𝟐𝟐

"MY, MY, MY!

STILL AS UNTRUSTWORTHY AS ALWAYS!"

𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

THINGS WERE WEIRD. Really fucking weird. At least in Amari's head. Only in Amari's head. Always in Amari's head. Everyone was seated around the bonfire again, Lori, Rick, Shane, Dale, Daryl, Carol, Morales and his familyeveryone was there. Shane was talking, too. But about what, Amari wasn't sure of. She wasn't really sure of anything in particular. Not after that conversation. With him. With Shane. About her, her pills, her mentality. Everything felt so fucked up right now that she wasn't even listening to the constant-lying man by the tallest tree stump around the bonfire.

"I say the most important thing is that we stay together," and that was actually the first thing she caught from Shane. But only because she could feel little Carl by her side, his blue eyes that matched his fathers staring straight into her disturbed soul.

"So to those of you that agree, we leave first thing in the morning," the decision was made just as Carl turned his head away from Amari, leaving the woman to even more thoughts that were slowly ruining herself, "okay?" Shane looked out to the people around him, his sincere eyes looking for agreement while Amari's were lost somewhere in between the trees and the bushes.

She is starting to get bad again, and there is no saying when it will be good again.

"We're moving out, leaving the quarry," Rick was on the hill again, trying to speak to Morgan through the walkie-talkie that barely held any battery, "if you heard me yesterday, you may be coming here, and if you are, then we will be gone by the time you arrive," he says, "I'm leaving a note and a map behind for you taped to a red car so you can follow our trail," he sinked his spit, "We're heading to the C.D.C. If theres anything left, it's got to be there, don't you think?" but Rick sighed by the lack of respond.

"Morgan, I hope your right about that place,no, I need you to be,"

And then the one-way call ended and Rick returned back to the others. He stood besides Shane, who gave orders about staying on a certain channel that could all keep them connected. Then he said that if anyone didn't have a channel to stay on or it didn't work, to just honk one time to let the others know that something is wrong. One time, he repeated.

"Any questions?"

"We're, uh. . ." Morales voice suddenly spoke up, "We're not going,"