You're safe with me

Created: 05.05.2022

Finished: 05.05.2022

Edited: 11.09.2023

Age: 15

Word count: 1,292

Warnings: Horror movie, Panick attack

Detka = Baby

Request: Yes (Tumblr user)

Summary: You watch a horror movie behind your mother's back.

"Can I? Please!" You looked at your mom with the biggest puppy eyes you could muster

"No! Absolutely not!" Natasha shouted

"But Mama, it's just a movie. What could possibly happen?!" You whined

"It's a horror movie, Y/N. The last time you watched this type of movie you slept in my room for a full week with the lights on. So no. Why don't we watch 'Cinderella'?" She suggested

"Really?! 'Cinderella'? That's Sam's favorite movie. You're ruining all the fun." You got up from the sofa and started to make your way out of the livingroom

"Where are you going?!" Natasha called after you

"My room! If I can't see what I want then I'm going to sleep."

Half an hour later Natasha came to check on you and see what you are doing. To her surprise, you were sleeping.

Actually, you were not sleeping but faking it.

A lot of people would say that it's almost impossible to trick an ex-Russian spy and assassin that on top of all it's your mother but your big advantage it's exactly the fact that you are her daughter. She trained you, taught you all her tricks, and showed you how to master them. Faking sleep was way too easy for you.

After she kissed your head, Natasha made her way towards her own bedroom.

Natasha's bedroom was right next to yours even though she could have any room in this big compound, she picked the one closer to yours.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?" You whisper shout to the A.I. after a few minutes of silence

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" Tony's A.I. answered

"What's my mom doing right now?" You questioned

"It appears that Miss Romanoff had just fallen asleep." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said the words you hoped to hear "That would be all young Miss Romanoff?

"Yes, F.R.I.! Thank you!" You thanked the A.I. as you picked the TV's remote

Even though your mother said 'no' you wanted so badly to see this horror movie so you could talk with your friends about it tomorrow.

You made yourself comfortable as the movie 'Annabelle' started to play.

You got almost through all the movie getting a little scared here and there but you managed to keep watching it.

The movie was almost over when the last scary scene came up.

It was the scene where everything got an unexpected turn and you, being too focused on keeping up with what happened, got scared when from nowhere that cursed doll showed up in front of the main character.

You screamed so loud that if the other Avengers wouldn't have had their rooms soundproofed, they would have been sure that something horrible happened.