Monster (Part 1)

Created: 07.11.2023

Finished: 03.01.2023

Edited: 09.02.2024

Age: 10

Word count: 4,667

Warnings: Cussing, Guns, Blood, Death, Kidnapping, Violence, Lies
Anymore let me know

Request: Yes ( Romanoffs_daughter )

Sequel to: The legacy

AU: Mafia

-

The sunlight filtered through the lavish villa with its floor-to-ceiling windows and plush purple curtains, that were a constant reminder of Natasha's mysterious personality.

Natasha had started her day normally, with her morning workout and signing a few pepers that would set in motion a string of actions meant to grow her empire.

Nothing was predicting what was about to happen that very same day.

-

The invincible head of one of the most powerful mobs to have ever existed slowly, deliberately made her way up the stairs as sunlight filtered through the curtains and a gentle breeze rustled them.

Natasha's destination?

Her 10-year-old daughter's room.

She was about to wake her precious Y/N from her peaceful slumber so they could have breakfast together.

Y/N, who Natasha had protected from the darkness of her mother's world, knew that her mama was the leader of a group as everyone always looked at Natasha for orders, but she had no idea what exactly was Natasha doing for a living.

You thought she just ran many businesses, as Natasha took care to preserve your inocence and leave aside that running those businesses meant hurting people.

As she reached your bed, Natasha took a moment to admire your inocent and beautiful face, a smile only reserved for you appearing on her face.

She had honestly no idea what she had done to deserve such a beautiful and pure soul she could call her own.

Sometimes she wonders from where you inhired so much kindness.

Maybe from your father?

'Could be.' The older readhead thought

Natasha, dressed elegantly in a tailored black suit that she loved, bended down to shake her sleeping daughter awake, whispering softly, "Y/N, it's time to wake up, my darling."

Natasha didn't want to rush you.

She wanted to allow you to wake up to the world in your own time so you could be in a good mood to greet the day.

You started rubbing your eyes, letting out a yawn in the process, "Morning, Mama." You sweetly greeted your mother, only making her smile grow wider "What time is it?"

"It's ten o'clock, sweetheart. Time for us to start the day." Natasha replied, brushing a strand of your hair behind your ear as you stretched your arms

You glanced at the clock on your nightstand and, to your surprise, you notoced that Natasha had let you slept in late this morning.

"Wow, I slept in!" You looked from the clock to Natasha, shocked

"It's Sunday today, my princess." Natasha smiled, gently tracing your nose with her finger

"What's for breakfast?" You questioned as your stomach let out a loud growl