Worried sick

Created: 06.06.2023

Finished: 11.06.2023

Edited: 14.09.2023

Age: 21

Word count: 5,190

Warnings: Stabbing, Blood, Inappropriate/Dirty words

Request: Yes (Tumblr user)

Pairing: BlackHill

Summary: Your mother, Maria, is assigned to coordonate your mission from the base, but she gets distracted while doing so.

"Alright, girls." Natasha clapped her hands "Line up. I want to see you both together."

Maria Hill, Natasha's wife, took a step forward, deeply sighing in annoyance at her wife's actions.

Y/N, Natasha and Maria's daughter, also took one step forward with one roll of her eyes and lined up with her Mom just like her Mama instructed.

"You're both looking absolutely stunning." Natasha beamed up with a proud smile

The redheaded woman proceeded to smooth Maria's hair and straighten your suit, wanting both, you and Maria, to look your best.

You have been assigned to an easy solo mission.

Just gather some intel then leave as quickly as you arrived.

Easy, right?!

Or at least is supposed to be easy since, your Mom, Maria, has been the one assigned to coordinate your mission from the operational center, guiding you through your earpiece.

That's why Natasha wanted you and Maria to look your best for this mission.

She wanted to make sure that you and your mom were showing everyone that you deserve their respect only by looking at you both.

"Can we leave now?" You asked bored

"Just let me give you both a quick hug." Natasha smiled, pulling you and Maria into a bone-crushing embrace

Maria looked at you with wide eyes, the look on her face screaming for help but she was only met with an equally scared face that was silently pleading for help as well.

"I'm so proud of you both." Natasha kissed your cheek, then Maria's "I love you so much."

"We love you too, Natty." Maria smiled, patting Natasha's back "But we really have to go or we'll be late."

"Yeah, Mama." You jumped in "Mom's right. We love you but we have to go."

"Okay..." Natasha sighed with a nod "Just promise me that both of you will be safe."

"We promise." You and Maria reassured in unison

"Maria, take good care of our daughter or I'm going to kill you and you'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life." Natasha playfully threatened with a hint of seriousness in her voice that told Maria her wife wasn't just playing around

"Yes, Ma'am!" Maria gulped

"Good girl." Natasha winked with a smirk at Maria before turning her full attention to you "Be careful out there, sweetheart." She cupped your face "I'm waiting for both of you to come back home safely to me."

You gave Natasha a genuine smile "Not to worry, Mama. I have the Romanoff blood mixed with the Hill blood running through my veins. I'm an excellent fighter."

"I'm counting on that." Natasha pinched your cheeks, completely ignoring the fact that you were now a fully grown-up adult

"Let's go, kid." Maria pushed you out the door "We have to go."