Think about your old mama (Part 1)

Created: 10.01.2023

Finished: 16.02.2023

Edited: 25.09.2023

Age: 20

Word count: 3,988

Warnings: Car accident

Request: No

Note: Based on true events that were altered to fit the plot.

Summary: You and your cousin, Peter, get involved in a car accident.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. It's gonna be fun!" Peter pleaded for the one hundred time this morning

"Peter, I said that I don't want to. Okay?! I'm in no mood to go out today." You answered boarded while rolling your eyes

"Please..." He begged "Look! If this is all just because you don't want to ask your mom to let us out, then I'm going to be the one to ask Miss Romanoff for permission to let us go to the movie."

And, with the speed of light, Peter took off towards the living room where your mother was working on some files.

"Peter, no!" You shouted but it was already too late

"Please, Miss Romanoff..." Peter dragged out in a baby voice "Can you please let us go to the cinema today? We won't do anything stupid. I promise."

Although she won't admit it Natasha is very impressed and proud of how well-behaved you and Peter are. Despite being officially adults you both still asked for permission to go out or to buy expensive things.

"Fine, Peter." Natasha sighed as she tried to focus on the reports she was filling "But my daughter will be the one to drive till there. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff. Thank you so much!" Peter eagerly nodded

"But you'll have to tell Tony. He has to agree first as well." Natasha explained

Peter nodded again.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you please tell Mr. Stark about our plans?" He asked the A.I.

"Mr. Stark has been informed already and he is giving you his permission to go, Mr. Parker." The voice answered back almost instantly much to Peter's joy

"Thanks, F.R.I.D.A.Y." Peter smiled in victory "So, Miss Romanoff?"

"Alright, Peter. You win." Your mother sighed deeply

"Yes!" The boy cheered

Just then, you entered the room and gave your mother the most disappointed look you could ever muster.

"Why can't I have a say in this?!" You asked in an annoyed tone as you started making your way toward the couch

Your mother slightly moved over to make you some space to sit down next to her and when you did, the woman didn't hesitate a second in tightly wrapping her arms around your shoulders, bringing you even closer to her.

"Y/N, baby, can't you for once do what your cousin wants to? He literally just wants to go out to the cinema with you. Nothing more." Natasha said in a soft but serious tone and you knew she meant business "He just wants to spend some quality time with you."

 You can't get out of this one now.

Peter won and he knew it.

"No, Mama. And on top of all, why do I have to be the one to drive?" You complained, about to throw a tantrum at your mom for the fact that she decided for you "Peter is literally 2 months older than me."

"Actually, 2 and a half months." Peter corrected which only made you more upset at him