Just as I promised

Created: 28.08.2022

Finished: 29.08.2022

Edited: 13.08.2023

Age: 24

Word count: 3,825

Warnings: Vormir mentions

Request: No

Pairings: Peter Parker x Female!Reader , WinterWidow

Summary: Two years after Natasha sacrificed herself, you decide to travel back in time to deliver one warning.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay on your own for a little?" You looked concerned at Peter who was holding your daughter in his arms

You and Peter had been best friends from the moment you met each other when you both were 15 and since then things have beautifully grown into a loving relationship.

One year and a half ago he finally asked you to marry him and you happily accepted.

But the most beautiful surprise in your lives was when you found out you were pregnant not long after the wedding and you had been blessed with the most beautiful baby girl.

"Yeah. We'll be fine, love. Don't worry. You're literally going to be gone for 5 seconds. Me and Natalie are going to be just fine." Peter smiled reassuringly as he softly kissed you on your lips

You and Peter decided to name your daughter after the 2 most important women in your lives.

Natalie May Romanoff-Parker was born 4 months ago and completed your happiness with her arrival in your lives.

Sadly, none of the women whose names she's wearing got to actually meet her.

Your mom died 2 years ago, sacrificing her life for a damn stone.

You and Peter had not been dusted but she somehow felt the need to be the one to give up on her life to bring back half of the universe.

That was the reason that had brought you here.

After working and repairing the time machine, you decided to go back in time and warn your mother to never go to Vormir and if she listened to you, you could have her back and she could enjoy seeing her granddaughter grow.

"Look, Y/N..." Peter smiled "We will be just fine. You go there and bring Miss Romanoff back so we can all be a full family once again."

You let out a deep sigh and nodded "I'm just worried for both of you. You know how much I love you two. I know that for you will only feel like 5 seconds but I don't know how much time it will pass for me."

Peter nodded.

He knew how much you loved him and your daughter. He loved you even more. But he also knew that without Natasha, you'll never be truly happy again.

He knows you can convince her.

He believes in you.

"We both love you so much." Peter slightly helt your daughter up "And we know you can do it. Go, Mama! Go!" Peter cheered in a baby voice as he pretended to talk for your daughter

You chuckled as a new wave of confidence washed over you. You could do it.

You leaned and kissed little Natalie's forehead then Peter's lips and stepped up on the platform.

Just then Bucky ran inside the room as fast as he could and smiled as soon as he saw you on the platform.

"Here's my baby doll." He came and kissed your head before going next to Peter and kissed his granddaughter's head too