You always come and get me (Part 1)

Created: 13.09.2021

Finished: 18.07.2022

Edited: 22.09.2023

Age: 3

Word count: 1,526

Warnings: Child abduction, Violence, Guns

Request: No

AU: Mafia

Summary: Natasha's daughter gets kidnapped by one of her rival gangs.

Natasha always took pride in the fact that she could keep a cool temper in an emergency thanks to her upbringing and past, otherwise, she couldn't have become the head of one the biggest mobs in the world.

Everyone knew her and everyone feared her. With time, Natasha had gained for herself the nickname of "Black Widow" because no man, no matter how strong he was, survived her in a fight.

She was cold, calculated, and fearless for the outside world. Except that there was only one weakness she had: You. Natasha's daughter who unexpectedly arrived in her life after she lost all hope of ever having a child of her own. Your birth had been a true miracle and Natasha promised to be the best mother for you. A promise she never, not once, broke and she wasn't planning on ever doing it.

For the outside world and her enemies, nothing could scare Natasha.

But when you were kidnapped by one of the rival gangs she couldn't get a word out of her mouth.

She sent Happy, her most trusted driver and good friend, to pick you up from a playdate with your cousins, Clint's kids.

Happy was driving back to your secret house, listening to your story of how much you had fun, when a car blocked his way, forcing him to stop the car in order to avoid a crash.

Armed men surrounded the car, knocked Happy unconscious, and took you.

When the badass woman who happens to be your mom heard that, her brain stopped working for a few minutes.

No one had ever seen Natasha at a loss of words until now and it shocked everyone.

Steve, her right-hand man, and very close friend, had to take the initiative and give orders to the others.

After Natasha went through every scenario in her head, she pulled herself together enough to bark some orders and ask for some favors.

She managed to get Tony Stark, another close friend and business partner to work with the police, she sent every man in the field, and she asked Fury, her mentor who had been like a father to her ever since he rescued her and saved her life years ago, to send more people undercover in the other gangs which he agreed instantly and finally, she needed some comfort and asked Pepper Potts and Maria Hill for advice, two of the few women she trusted.

You are the baby she always wanted, but thought she could never have. She thought that the ability to have children was stolen from her when she was still a child during a gang fight.

The one where she lost her parents.

But then, she somehow managed to get pregnant by a miracle with you, her baby girl, and her entire life changed for the better.

Six hours later after searching with no luck, Natasha found herself desperate and in a room with the only two women that could help her clear her mind and worries because she felt like she was about to go mad with each minute that passed and you were not with her.