|| Chapter 1 ||

A middle-aged man with glasses and a cap on can be seen driving on the road, into town inside of a blue vehicle, this mans name is Cade Yeager.

He steps out of his car, and spots a friend of his, Lucas Flannery, who is stepping out of his car to walk towards him.

"What, surf report no good at south padre?" Cafe asked, a slight grin appearing on his face for a split second before it disappeared.

"The waves are flat and I got no gas. You know that, Cade." Lucas deadpanned at him with a frown before being cut off by a passing vehicle carrying chickens.

"Dude. Rude." He deadpanned, frowning as he put his arms up.

He continued walking before looking over at two women, one wearing a red dress and the other wearing a blue top and blue shorts.

"Look at these two junebugs. Whoo! My, my." Lucas said, earning a groan from Cade as the two girls looked over.

"Hey, you're paying me on this one, right, Cade? Please tell me I'm getting paid." Lucas sighed before finally stopping in front of him.

"You know, Lucas, a lot of guys are just happy to have a job at all." Cade said, adjusting his glasses.

The day was hot, and was only evening, though the two weren't in the most appropriate clothes for a hot day, Cade more than Lucas.

"Yeah, I suppose" Lucas shrugged.

"Got any cash on you?" Cade asked.

"Yeah." Lucas said, nodding as he watched Cade begin to walk away, Lucas looking over.

"Alright, good." Cade deadpanned.

The two began walking to uptown, which was an old theatre that was going to be torn down and salvaged, Cade wanted to take opportunity of this and gather a couple pieces of junk to make stuff and sell stuff.

They both walked up to a man wearing a hat and had glasses on, he seemed much older than the both of them with the white hairs and beard.

"Hey, Lucas flannery." Lucas said, shaking his hand that didn't shake back.

The three walked in, the place looking rather old and run down, though nice and chic if you'd want to take someone for some sort of ball or play. Exactly what it was meant for.

"Place has been in the family since '28. Granddaddy ran it all his life, ain't that right granddaddy?" The man paused, looking over at his grandfather before continuing.

"Real soon he's going to sign it over to me." He said.

"The movies nowadays, that's the trouble. Sequels and remakes, bunch of crap." He pointed to a painting. "I love that one." His grandfather said, still walking.

"He's deaf and senile." The younger man whispered.

"Heard that." His grandfather deadpanned

The four of them walked into what seemed to be a back room, which looked much more older than the other rooms within the building.

"Now these just need some spit and polish, I believe they're digital, possible IMAX-" the younger man had gotten cut off by Cade who came up beside him.

"Yeah, they're not. Mister, we'll have a look around if you want to leave us to it, okay?" Cade asked, before turning around.

"Y'know, folks used to come from miles around to see the dancing girls with the big cha-Chas." His grandfather said with a smile, Doing a little dance as he pronounced the last three words.

"I swear to god, I'm one diaper away from poisoning his oat meal." The man whispered under his breath, a frown displayed on his face.

"Hey, you hang in there, buddy. If coming here makes you feel young, then you tell this kid to bring you here everyday." Cade said, glaring at the man as he pushed him against something. "Seven bucks, I keep talking."

"Sold." The man said, earning a chuckle from his grandfather.

\/ Scene Jump \/

Both Lucas and Cade were in the main hall, which was decked out in quite the goods, in Cade's eyes.

Rather fancy.

It'd be even better without the chairs that weren't aligned, or the junk and broken glass that could be seen in every corner and everywhere you looked.

Still fancy.

"Remember this place when we were kids? How many girls you think you brought here in high school?" Lucas asked Cade from across the Place with a grin.

Cade kept looking down, pointing his flashlight to the ground which was on.

"I only remember one." Cade said with a grin as he looked down at a football, grabbing it and getting into correct player stance.

"Hey, heads!" Cade shouted.

He threw the football at Lucas, but it hit his head and sent him back into a pile of junk, Lucas holding his head in pain as the football bounced around for a couple moments before rolling off the pile from beside Lucas, landing on the floor near Lucas' foot.

"Ow!" Lucas exclaimed.

"That's why you didn't make the varsity team." Cade explained.

Lucas got up and grabbed the football, before he grinned and got into stance to throw it at the man, slightly older than him.

"All right. Go long." Lucas said.

Once he threw it, it only made it two feet before it bounced against something and got sent flying back, breaking a couple things on the way up.

It was extremely loud.

Lucas looked back at Cade, before the football landed in between a few chairs.

"Leave it." Lucas said.

Cade looked over, and spotted something.

A truck.

One which looked old and run-down, Marmon HDT AC 86.

Jackpot.

Cade walked over and around it before climbing up, the truck slanted a little beforehand Cade opened the door, and a bunch of Mortar Shells came out of the drivers seat, all landing on the floor with large sounds of metal echoes.

Cade grabbed one of the Mortar Shells from the drivers seat before holding it up and looking at it in interest and shock.

"Mortar shells? What the hell happened to you?" Cade asked, looking back at the truck before hopping down and off of it.

Cade walked out and went towards the man who was about to own the place, he was going to buy the truck.

"Hey, Snakeballs. How much for the truck?" Cade asked, making the man look up in confusion, his eyes falling on Cade rather quickly .

"Truck?"