|| Chapter 14 ||

You were currently with Shane, Cade and BumbleBee, Bee in his alt mode as he was driving in Michigan, trying to catch up with lockdown before his ship went any higher and took off with both Optimus and Tessa still inside.

"Why hasn't it taken off yet?!" Shane shouted.

"Come on, Bee, it's descending. You got to get on it!" Cade yelled, Bee accelerating to do as told by Cade.

"Bee, get it going. You've got Prime and Tessa on there and we can't leave them." You said, Bee stopping near one of the bridges to watch the ship.

You got out. Spotting Crosshairs, hound and Drift catching up to the four of you as Cade and Shane began to run.

They got to a bridge and Cade immediately looked back.

"Bee, come on!" Cade yelled, waving him on.

"It's a bad idea. But I'm all about bad ideas." Hound said, smoking his bullet as he reloaded his weapon, Drift already being on the ship.

"Lets Go!" Hound yelled.

"Well, let's rock." Crosshairs said, jumping onto the ship, following after Hound.

The seven of you walked onto the ship, you following Drift, Drift kept looking back at you to make sure you were still okay while the rest were at the back.

You, Cade and Shane stood at the edge, looking down while Crosshairs, Hound, Bee and Drift stood behind you guys, carrying their weapons.

"This is crazy." Shane breathed out.

"Look, you wanna cut and run, you better do it now. I'm gonna die trying." Cade informed him, looking up.

"Hey, I'm not here to help you get your daughter. You're here to help me get my girlfriend." Shane said before he stepped down.

"Y/n?" Hound asked.

"Three times saving the world, this makes four. I think I might get a streak going for myself, hmm?" You replied, following after Shane as Crosshairs chuckled.

Hound and Bee began to swing down and get into the ship, Drift and Crosshairs already down with you, Cade and Shane.

"We're behind enemy lines now. Lockdown's ship has booby traps. Eyes open." Hound told the group, sliding down.

"Beware of his bone grinders, brain blinders, flesh peelers, chromosomal inverters, catatonic sludge, black hole trapdoors, and, of course, radiation." Crosshairs shrugged.

"Shouldn't you mention being on the look out for Lockdown himself too? I wouldn't be surprised if he was classified as a trap." You snorted, continuing to walk.

"We must be quick, we have the element of surprise." Drift said. "Let's try to use violence as our last resort."

Drift kept walking, before stepping on something, triggering some sort of tentacle to snake out of a hole and flail around.

Drift began stabbing and cutting the trap, Crosshairs clapping for him.

"Oh, get it!" Crosshairs said.

"I kill you! Kill you!" Drift yelled, stabbing it.

"Drift is the only exception, apparently." You shrugged.

"Ugh. I hate those things." Crosshairs sighed.

"That's freaky." Cade deadpanned.

"He's not alive anymore." Drift reassured him and kept walking.

"Well, we looked. They're not here. Let's go." Crosshairs said, raising his gun and turning around, you sighing in response.

"What? Hey? I'm not going anywhere without Tessa." Cade told the mech.

"I'm unclear. What's in it for me?" Crosshairs asked, nudging the man's chest with his pointer finger, grinning.

"What's in it for you?!" Cade repeated.

Hound stepped forward and placed a gun to the brighter Autobots chest, Crosshairs raising his forearms as he stepped back.

"Easy, lets use words." Crosshairs said.

"What's in it for you is I don't kill you." Hound threatened him. "We're getting the boss back. And the girl. Copy?"

Hound took the gun off him as Crosshairs stepped back, swinging his own gun.

"Okay. Okay. Very persuasive textbook machismo." Crosshairs huffed. "Well, then. We'll need to sabotage something."

"Better hurry. Because dark-matter drives are preparing to take off." Drift told the green mech, pointing outside with his sword.

"Oh, wonderful." Crosshairs groaned.

"I give us 10 minutes." Drift said, walking off.

"I give us five if we keep having friendly chats." You rolled your eyes, giving hound a high five as he snickered.

"Is that what that sound is? The engines filling up? Are you telling me that things gonna be... this is gonna be flying out of here in 10 minutes?" Shane said, panicked.

"Uh-huh." Drift nodded.

"Ten minutes?!" Shane exclaimed.

"Could be nine. Worst case, seven." Drift shrugged.

"Humans, search the cell block." Hound told you, Shane and Cade.

"We're wasting time, let's go." Cade said.

"We'll find the centre core." Hound informed them, nodding to both Drift and Crosshairs.

"Let's move." Drift said.

"We're gonna stop this nightmare ship." Crosshairs deadpanned.

You began to follow Cade and Shane, the two of them running off to try and find the cell block, you obviously having to help the two out.

You totally didn't expect your evening to be spent on Lockdown's ship searching for someone's daughter and your loved one.

\/ Time Skip \/

You were walking alongside Cade and Shane, being on the edge of the ship as you looked around a little.

"We're never gonna find her in this huge ship. Like a needle in a haystack." Cade said.

"Except the haystack is a large alien robot ship." You added, Cade rolling his eyes at you a little for that.

"Tessa!" Shane called Out, the words echoing around the place.

"Great, great." Cade sighed.

A couple things open as sounds seemed to grow louder, You and Cade grumbling at shane as you nudged him away.

"Oh, that was smooth. That was really smooth, letting everybody know we're here. Now they're gonna be looking for us." Cade told shane.

\/ Time Skip \/

You were walking in the ship with the two, the three of you in a different area to get away from the previous ones.

"We gotta hurry up, we have like six minutes." Cade said, still walking.

"We'll find her." Shane reassured him.

"Don't promise that." You deadpanned to Shane.

Shane and Cade stopped walking so you did the same, spotting drone-like tech coming at the three of you.

"Hold up." Shane said, squinting his eyes to look at it.

"Back up." Cade told him.

The three of you began to run, turning a corner quickly.

"Come on, those things are gonna find us. Hurry, hide!" Cade exclaimed in a whisper, now running off.

"This is real bad." You told them.