|| Chapter 12 ||

You watched as he walked back, Cade looking to you before you nodded, Cade looking back at Shane who was stood there beside Bee.

"Watch him. We're going to see what we can find. Quietly, get out of here." Cade said.

"He said quietly, Shane. Bee, stay off the radar, hit Shane if you have to." You added, patting BumbleBee as his engine roared to life again, wheels spinning a little as you said that.

You and Cade immediately began to walk away, You snickering when you heard BumbleBee beginning to transform.

Cade and you began to walk deeper into the facility, you looking around a little before spotting a different corridor.

"Let's try not to split up." You said to Cade, and he immediately nodded back at you.

This was a mission you simply couldn't mess up, despite having been with the Autobots for a good decade or more years now.

You heard stuff knocking down, Cade looking back but he kept walking.

"That dumbass." Cade rolled his eyes as he walked alongside you, most likely referring to Shane as the 'Dumbass'.

You and Cade walked into a lab, you grabbed scrubs and Cade grabbing scrubs as you and him walked around a little.

It seemed extremely high-tech at the moment.

"This is dissection room seven. Galvatron, render postmortem number 12. Continued head disfigurement at event number 32." A feminine voice said.

'Galvatron' sounded an awful lot like 'megatron'.

You looked over, seeing a blue, grey and yellow cybertronian laid out, seemingly an artificial version of... most likely Megatron, or even Optimus.

"This is... unsettling." You said.

You and Cade continued to look around a little, before seeing a bunch of scientists working on a head.

Oh no.

It was Ratchet's head, the green metal wasn't hard to miss, and after spending a while with him, it was easy to tell exactly how he looked.

"Ratchet..." you breathed out.

Cade immediately looked into his scrubs, grabbing the mini drone and activating it to contact and show the rest of them what they'd want to see.

"We're in. Can you see my camera?" Cade asked.

He pointed the drone to the head, showing the Autobots Ratchet.

"They're melting Ratchet." You said.

\/ Scene Swap \/

Optimus wasn't happy, driving a fist into one of the lamp posts that weren't on, due to it being daytime and obviously, not working anymore.

"They slaughtered Ratchet!" Optimus yelled. "I'm gonna tear them apart!"

Bee began to rev his engine before beginning to drive, Crosshairs, Drift and Hound following.

"I'm headed for the main lab, I'm leaving Cade here." You said over comms.

Optimus switched into alt mode and began to drive, knowing you'd be right where you said you would be in a matter of moments.

This was bad.

Bee had Shane and Tessa in his alt mode, Bee driving around the city as Crosshairs was in front of Drift, Drift following him towards the actual building.