|| Chapter 13 ||

You were sat in Optimus' alt mode, looking back while Cade, Shane and Tessa were located within BumbleBee's new alternate mode.

You leaned forward and spotted a large artificial cybertronian, seemingly having destroyed a bunch of cars in front of it before its optics locked on Optimus.

"What is.." you trailed off, putting your feet back on the ground as Optimus kept driving towards the thing.

Galvatron.

They let out Galvatron.

Optimus began to swerve into a different direction one missiles bit the relative area, Crosshairs, Drift, Bee and Hound beginning to do the same thing.

"Gotta haul ass, Bee, come on!" You heard Cade yell.

Once the five of the Autobots were back on the open road, four missiles were fired at you guys as Hound was in the back, Optimus leading the way, Crosshairs, Bee and Drift in the middle.

"Optimus, just a question, what the hell are we meant to be doing right now to not get blown up?-" you asked, checking a blind spot and seeing Crosshairs and Bee move out of the way from two missiles.

Optimus moved out of the way from those same missiles, them going past then as they exploded civilian vehicles.

Optimus transformed into root mode from beside Bee to avoid collision with the fire, going towards a higher road.

You, Cade, Tessa and  Shane were airborne as of right now.

Optimus grabbed Tessa rather quickly, before grabbing you to shield you and her from impact while BumbleBee did the same with Shane and Cade.

The autobot leader went through a truck, Bee following behind as Optimus and Bee snapped their masks on.

Optimus switched into alt mode before BumbleBee shot at Galvatron who avoided the attack completely.

"What was that?" Bee buzzed in confusion, optics widening.

This wasn't normal.

"Y'know, I'm starting to think that these things aren't as friendly as KSI makes them out to be." You said, settling yourself into Optimus' alt drivers seat.

"I believe that is something worth realizing earlier." Optimus deadpanned, still driving to lose Galvatron.

Shane looked out the window as Cade did the same, Tessa in the middle.

"Come on, Optimus!" Cade yelled.

Galvatron sent more missiles at the five of you, hitting the side of Optimus' truck as he continued to pull through, Optimus' wheels getting hit.

He switched into Root mode quickly, sending you, Shane, Cade and Tessa flying out, his mask going back over his face as he and Galvatron began to duke it out.

Tessa was yelling for help as she backed away from the fight, still on the ground.

"Tessa!" Cade shouted.

Shane immediately began to help a civilian out of their car, you looking at Galvatron and Optimus fighting with Shane while Cade watched Tessa back up into a car.

"Tessa! Tessa, into the field!" Cade yelled at her and she began to run into the field, Optimus and Galvatron fighting there's too.

You wouldn't be lying if you said Optimus looked rather appealing at the moment, but it wasn't the time to voice that thought.

"You have no soul!" Optimus yelled.

"That is why I have no fear." Galvatron hissed, before grabbing Optimus. "You die!"

Galvatron threw Optimus as Tessa immediately began to run towards the other car and behind it to get away from debris.

This was bad.

"Help me!" Tessa shrieked.

A missile could be seen in the air, going straight through Optimus and breaking a couple of his parts.

Cade, you and Shane ducked behind one of the cars, and that's when you saw it.

Shit.

Lockdown and his ship.

Lockdown walked through the smoke, his mask coming off as it changed into some sort of sniping gun, Galvatron switching into alt mode and driving back.

Optimus got shot once again, going onto the ground as his parts fell off a little more.

Lockdown walked painfully slow, Optimus groaning in pain as Lockdown walked past the car you and the other two were hidden.

The three of you were dead silent.

Tessa got into the white car she was hid beside, 

"I got to go get her." Cade said before beginning to run. "Tessa!"

You watched this happen, Shane immediately jumping Cade on instinct and pulling him down into the grass.

"Don't go out there! He'll kill you!" Shane yelled at Cade, keeping him pinned as you watched.

"She needs my help!" Cade shouted.

"She's hidden!" Shane told him, looking back up.

"Optimus, optimus! Get up! Get up!" Tessa beckoned him from within the car, Optimus looking up a little, looking over at shane, Cade, you and back up.

"I can't. Get out of here." Optimus said.

Lockdown came closer to the Prime, stopping directly in front of him, Optimus' metal scratched and broken slightly.

"I feel sorry for you, Prime. Your allegiance to these humans. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you." Lockdown said, kneeling down.

"Who sent you here?" Optimus asked, lifting his head weakly.

"Where do you think you came from? You think you were born? No. You were built. And your creators want you back. We all work for someone." Lockdown told him, getting up as his mask went back over his face.

One of the smaller ships came out of his larger one, flying over as Optimus, Tessa, and the car she was in began to get wrapped around in a net.

"No.." You said.

"No!" Cade yelled.

"It's got her! She's in the car!" Shane shouted, Cade and him beginning to run.

"No! Tessa!" Cade shouted.

"Dad!" Tessa yelled back.

You got out of your kneeling position, watching this happen as the two man ran towards the net that got Optimus and Tessa. 

This was bad.

"Tessa! Get out! Get out! Tessa!" Cade yelled.

You watched as the two yelled for each other, Optimus rolling onto his side slightly and getting off the hood of the car.

Cade jumped onto the car and grabbing the net, hanging onto it as Cade began to slip and fall onto the grass, watching as your loved one and his daughter were carried off.

You watched in disbelief, knowing that this was definitely something that would cost the both of you.

First, your brother, your parents, some of your autobot friends, Mikaela, Carly and now this? Really?

"Y/n! Warn the autobots!" Optimus said, looking right at you.

"No!" Cade shrieked in agony, hitting the ground as Shane stopped running to process the situation, the two being absolutely broken.

Oh lord. Oh god.

You watched as the ship flew off into the distance, putting a hand on your hip.

It wasn't over.