|| Chapter 7 ||

This man had green eyes and brown hair, wearing a leather jacket. His name was Shane Dyson, and he was Tessa's Boyfriend, holding the door open for the three.

"Daddy get in the car!" Tessa exclaimed, getting in as Lucas and Cade followed.

Cade looked over as Shane began to drive, the men getting into their vans and cars to Chase after Optimus who was also fleeing.

It was absolute hell.

The helicopter sent missiles in Optimus' way before the truck turned, it going a full 180° in a different direction.

"What's happening, baby? Who are they?" Shane asked, looking back at Tessa.

"It's the truck. They want the truck!" Tessa yelled at Shane, the two seeming relieved to see each other, Shane looking back to check his blind spots.

"'Who are the'? Who are you, and who are you calling 'baby'?" Cade asked, looking back at Tessa before looking to Shane.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Shane exclaimed.

"He's my boyfriend!" Tessa answered.

"What?! You're not her boyfriend!" Cade shouted.

"His names Shane and he drives, dad." Tessa told him.

Shane kept driving, speeding through the field to reach the road.

"What kind of cars are those? They're so scary!" Lucas yelled.

Shane turned into the corn field to lose them, they were rather panicked at the moment as the helicopter hovered above, Shane getting his car rammed into by the van.

He went through a small nearby house, breaking stuff down as he kept driving.

Everything was a mess.

Shane turned, reaching an actual road as he kept driving.

"Mr. Yeager, this is not how I wanted us to meet, okay? I'm shane, and I'm a completely...-" Shane tried to explain.

"And I am not talking to you! Drive the car!" Cade shouted.

He made an abrupt turn to stop himself from smashing into a few cars, going around a nearby truck as the military vans and a few more cars hit the truck.

"Man, I don't know how I'm driving this good, it's like, today I've gone to a whole other level!" Shane exclaimed, looking back quickly.

"Road, focus! Stop talking!" Cade yelled at him.

He turned a little before going through a small alleyway and into an open spot.

"This May be primarily my fault, okay. They said they were gonna bring a check! I didn't know they were gonna send a death squad!" Lucas argued.

Shane kept driving, turning to make a quick turn before going through some sort of hall where they were hosting a party.

He made it into another alleyway, losing them on the way.

"we lost them! Good job, stranger from the cornfields!" Lucas said.

The car made it into the open with two vans on their tail, spotting Optimus and another Cybertronian in a full fledged fight.

Lockdown.

"The scary cars are back." Lucas warned them.

"Lose them at the factory, Shane!" Tessa instructed him, Shane turning on her words and into the factory, still being tailed.

Optimus and lockdown were still duking it out up there.

"I thought you knew how to drive this thing! Go!" Cade yelled.

Shane went through a gate, swerving into a different direction quickly.

"I don't think we're gonna get that money. Doesn't seem like it." Lucas said.

Optimus could be seen fighting lockdown, though spotted the car and recognized the people inside of it.

"Cade!" Optimus yelled, before slamming himself into two military vans, falling on top of them and crushing them.

Helpful.

"Take 'em upstairs!" Tessa ordered.

Shane did as she asked and looked back to check his blind spots again, before going up a level.

"We're losing them on the fifth floor." Shane informed them.

He turned again and was now going straight, Tessa leaning forward to look at shane directly, he was still looking forward.

"Do that thing, Shane!" Tessa exclaimed.

"What do you mean? What thing?" Cade asked.

"What we're about to do is gonna be kind of scary." Shane said, before the car sped up, the vans getting close to the car.

This was definitely not what someone would want to do on an evening.

The four of them wanted to make it back safe.

Optimus wanted to see his Autobots and get back to Y/n.

That was definitely something that wasn't gonna happen today.

They began to get shot at, Shane ducking.

"They're shooting at us!" Shane pointed it out.

"Tessa, grab my stick! Grab my stick!" Shane exclaimed, still looking forward as the car continued accelerating.

"What?" Cade asked, caught off guard.

"She's got the best hands in the business." Shane explained.

Tessa leaned forward and pulled at something(forgot the name), making the car drift a different direction and go up a ramp before going out of the building.

Airborne.

They landed on a ramp but the rest of the cars exploded and got side-tracked on the ledge.

"Tessa, you are so grounded!" Cade yelled.

"Shit! The rim's cracked!" Shane shouted

A truck horn could be heard before Optimus in his alt mode could be seen swerving near them, stopping himself to wait for them to come.

"Optimus. Come on, move! Move!" Cade exclaimed.

They all got out of the car, but Lucas got left behind, turning back quickly to shout.

"My foots stuck! Wait, Cade!" Lucas shouted.

"Lucas!" Tessa yelled.

"Wait! Wait!" Lucas exclaimed.

He began to run towards them once he got out, lockdown throwing a grenade as it immediately exploded on top of Lucas.

Shit.

The three began running as Lucas tried to catch up.

Lucas got hit with a bunch of ash, and just like that, he was charred

Fuck.

Cade looked back at the burning skeleton, before quickly closing the door after hearing Shane call for him to get in, Optimus starting to drive.

That, that was the end of an extremely nice part of Cade's life.

This wasn't a game.