|| Chapter 2 ||

A young woman was driving around with her friends, her hair blonde while she wore a white top to stop herself from overheating in anything else.

Her name was Tessa Yeager, Cade Yeager's daughter.

She turned around and looked to her friends with a smile.

"Two more weeks, girls, till no more classes, ever." Tessa said and smiled before walking back, seeing her friend step out.

"Almost time to get a tan and get wasted!" Tessa shouted, before checking her mail as her friends shouted happily and reversed the car.

She opened the mailbox and took out some mail before grabbing a few old pieces of tech, placing them in a red wagon and beginning to drag it behind her.

She walked towards her family house before looking up at the mail she had in her hands with a slight frown.

"Please, please." She pleaded, before letting out a sad exhale and lowering the mail when she saw the words 'DENIED' in red on it.

"No financial aid. Great." She said.

Tessa walked up and to the house, spotting a robotic dog coming to greet her from inside the house, barking at her.

"Yes, I know I'm home, thank you." Tessa sighed and walked up the steps.

"Intruder alert! Back away from the premises!" Robo-Dog exclaimed.

"Voice recognition. It's me!" Tessa said in an annoyed tone.

"I am dialling 911." Robo-Dog announced.

"Go right ahead. I don't care." Tessa sighed before walking into her home.

\/ Scene Switch \/

"The battle of Chicago was an event that permanently changed our world." A reporter said.

Footage of soldiers shooting down what was referred to as 'Decepticons' were seen playing on the TV, and it looked rather devastating.

"Over 13,000 dead." A female voice said, showing a jet along with many injured people.

"Much Of the city has been destroyed." The Male reporter said yet again.

Photos of three beings, two Autobots, and one human were shown on walls with the words 'HATE' plastered on it.

One being BumbleBee, Optimus Prime and Y/n Yeager.

The main three being hunted down.

"Homeland security is urging everyone to report suspicious alien activity." Another reporter said, the camera showing all the posters.

A large ship could be seen shooting buildings, before that same ship was seen on the ground and absolutely torn apart.

"A swift act of Congress put an end to all joint operations between the military and the autobots, ending the alliance." The female reporter stated.

"As this committee knows, the invasion of Chicago was a defining day for our nation five years ago. The day millions of people realized that never again can we allow aliens to fight our battles for us. A handful of Autobots were given sanctuary after joint-combat operations were abolished." A man said, at a table with a few other men as he placed down cards.

One with Autobots.

Being bumblebee, and Ironhide. Ironhide was crossed out with red lines, indicating his death.