|| Chapter 23 ||

The group of six were currently with the seed and trying to escape lockdown, and it wasn't looking too good so far.

He had a giant magnet that seemed to be sucking metal up and dropping it right after, being quite a good tactic at capturing, you had to admit.

Tessa, Darcy and you made it out of the car, Cade quickly grabbing onto the door to grab onto the seed that was inside.

"No, no, no! No, we're going up. Grab the bomb!" Cade yelled, getting up to grab Joshua who was carrying the seed.

"Help me grab the bomb!" Joshua said, trying to undo his seat belt. "I can't get the seat belt out! Pull me down! Catch me!"

Joshua was extremely panicked at the moment as he wasnt able to undo his seatbelt, it being the exact same thing for Shane as the car kept going up.

You quickly got up and began to help Cade with Joshua and the seed, the car getting higher up into the air with each second.

"Get me! Grab me!" Joshua yelled.

Darcy immediately got up and grabbed your hand to help pull both Cade and Joshua Out Of The Sky with the seed.

"I can't get the seat belt off! I'm stuck! I'm stuck!" Shane shouted from within the drivers seat, the car going straight through the roof.

"Hold the bomb! I can't hold on!" Joshua shouted.

Shane got the seat belt off, and the car immediately fell down along with him, the seed, Cade and Joshua.

"Car!" Cade said.

Everyone got up and immediately ran out, the car exploding and setting on fire as Tessa gasped and ran out.

"Shane! Shane!" Tessa yelled, running out to see if Shane was alright and still alive.

"I'm good! I'm good. I'm good." Shane reassured her from on a platform.

"Thank god." You sighed.

Everyone ran out quickly, now looking for the Autobots and the Dinobots to see if they were alright and okay.

"BumbleBee!" Tessa said.

"Bee!" You said, looking around.

You spotted Strafe roaring, BumbleBee on top of Strafe as he flew a little closer to the six of you, mask on.

"Hey, you guys! Yee-hah!" Bee shouted through his radio voice box, a smile appearing on your face as you sighed in relief.

"Come on." Cade said, you following him, Shane and Cade to a new location.

You and the five ran over to Optimus, where he was near Slug, getting to his feet as Darcy had ran off and left the group.

"Y/n." Optimus acknowledged you, giving a nod before standing up as you nodded right back to your lover.

"Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city." Optimus said, the Dinobots still fighting Lockdown's much smaller ships.

"Dad!" Tessa yelled.

"What?" Cade said, spotting Lockdown's ship getting closer. "Come on."

Cade began to run with the group, Optimus up ahead a little.

"This doesn't look too good!" You said, looking around and spotting Optimus being dragged by the magnet along with Slug.

They were crashing into several buildings, Strafe, Grimlock and Scorn beginning to be pulled up by the magnet too as Optimus attempted to hold on.

He blasted the magnet, falling onto the ground as the rest of the Dinobots being pulled by the magnet followed.

Grimlock landed behind the group, before spotting Crosshairs and BumbleBee in their Alt modes waiting for the five of you.

"Give me the gun." Cade asked Shane, shane handing him his weapon from earlier before you did the exact same thing.

You looked off into the distance, walking away a little before cocking your head to the side, motioning towards Optimus.

"Look, Optimus is out there all alone." Cade said.

"What? You guys can't help him." Tessa said, looking to you and Cade as she got up and out of the car.

"I have to, Tess. He came back for us." Cade told her.

"I don't know about you guys, but I've got to help him because I've got a damn relationship with the bot." You snorted, looking away as BumbleBee revved his engine in response as Crosshairs did the same.

"Dad, don't leave, please." Tessa asked Cade.

"Look, I'll find you, I'll get there, okay?" Cade said.

"Dad, no, you'll die! Y/n will die too!" Tessa shouted, her voice cracking a little bit as she began to become panicked.

"You gotta stay with Shane. You're gonna be okay." Cade told her, turning to Shane. "You promise me you're gonna keep her safe, rest of her life, until the end of time! Promise me!"

"I promise you." Shane nodded, Cade looking back to Tessa.

"You're the best thing I ever made, Tess." Cade told her. "Alright, don't ever forget it, it was always you." Cade said, kissing her head. "I love you."

"Please." Tessa pleaded.

"Get in the car, now." Cade told her, Shane moving her inside.

"Dad!" Tessa yelled.

"See you later, boys." You told Crosshairs and Bee, patting the roof of Crosshairs alt mode, Crosshairs' wheels spinning as you did this while Bee revved his engine again.

"Let's get going, Y/n." Cade told you, beginning to run towards where Optimus had went to go face off with Lockdown.

You followed him quickly, looking back as Crosshairs and BumbleBee began to drive off with Joshua, Tessa and Shane.