|| Chapter 19 ||

Currently, the ship was going over quite a lush forest, and into China, while you, the autobots, Yeagers and Shane were inside.

"When you said you were done fighting for humans, you didn't mean that, did you?" Cade asked, looking up at Optimus while you were sat next to Cade.

"How many more of my kind must be sacrificed, to atone for your mistakes?" Optimus questioned, looking at you and Cade.

Optimus outstretched a servo, picking you up to set you on his shoulder, giving you a nod as you stayed quiet.

"Well, what do you think being human means? That's what we do. We make mistakes. And sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things." Cade told Optimus.

Optimus stopped, looking back at Cade.

"When I fixed you, it was for a reward. That was it. That was why. For money. And it was me making a mistake. Without it, you wouldn't be here." Cade said.

Optimus walked a little closer, eyeing Cade.

"So even if you got no faith in us, I'm asking you to do what I do. I'm asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure. You gotta have faith, Prime, in who we can be. Y/n and I had faith in the Autobots helping us, so it's your turn to have faith in us." Cade stated.

You nodded in agreement before looking away, Optimus looking to you, to Cade and then nothing in particular.

\/ Time Skip \/

The ship was finally where it was supposed to be, in Hong Kong.

Galvatron and the other prototypes appeared to be there already and hunting for the seed, meaning Galvatron was no longer in captivity.

The doors opened to the ship as you and Cade crouched down near BumbleBee.

"Hey, baldy!" Hound yelled.

"Joshua! Bring it over now! Let's go!"  Cade shouted, waving him on.

"Get it moving, come on!" You exclaimed, looking over at where the prototypes were located at the moment.

Joshua held the seed and ran over as Cade kept shouting at him, Bee holding onto your hand to pull you up as you held Tessa and Shane's hand.

"Looks like we're about to have company." Hound said, spotting a red prototype, but it wasn't Stinger at all.

This mech sent a middle or two before Hound, you, Bee, Cade, Shane, Tessa and Joshua slipped off with the seed.

The ship got propelled back into the mountains with Optimus, Crosshairs and drift still inside.

"I count ten below!" Hound yelled, looking down.

"Well, I'm counting nine." You said, raising an eyebrow though ignoring the comment you had just made entirely.

"I thought you said you had one prototype get infected." Cade said.

"Now he's got operational control over my other fifty." Joshua deadpanned.

"Come on." Cade sighed, you and Joshua helping him hold the seed.

This was bad.

"I may have started the apocalypse, but you brought your family, and that's, you know, terrible parenting." Joshua said to Cade.

"What am I? A terrible caretaker?" You snapped back at him to get him to shut up about Cade.

"Oh, I'm about one second away from knocking you out, taking the bomb, and just leaving you here." Cade said.

"Please, do me a favour." Joshua said sarcastically.

Missiles were sent at the group as the five of you started running, Tessa screaming as she covered her head.

Several prototypes shot at you guys, before BumbleBee and Hound began to provide some sort of cover.

"Evac! Evac! We're getting flanked!" Hound yelled. "We got company below!"

Hound jumped to shot at the others before getting stuck in a building, letting out an 'oomph' sound from his mouth.

"My fat ass is stuck! Bee, take the shot!" Hound shouted, Bee jumping near him to the other side of the building.

"Oh!" Cade shouted, spotting an elevator.

The five of you ran over, Cade pressing on the elevator button.

"Into the elevator! Get in!" Cade yelled, moving Tessa on as you motioned for Shane to follow in behind her.

"Okay!" Tessa said, stepping on.

Shane went in too, you were about to get in before you heard gunshots, it being from James Savoy.

You ducked quickly to avoid being shot, hearing everyone from within the elevator yell.

"Get down! Get down!" Cade shouted. "Close the door! Close the door!"

You still weren't inside.

The elevator wouldn't close. Too much people.

 "Won't go! It's not closing!" Joshua informed him.

"There's too much weight.." Cade said, before getting up and running out to get beside you.

"Get back down to bumblebee! I'm going with Y/n!" Cade shouted, Tessa teaching after him quickly as Shane held her back.

"Dad, no!" Tessa yelled.

"Hey! You want us!" Cade shouted.

You and Cade began to run as the both of you were shot at, the elevator door closing as you and Cade created a diversion.

"I really feel like our friend-to-friend bonding time should move less dangerous!" You told him, running behind a few plants.

"Not the time!" Cade said, following you.

The two of you covered your heads as you and him turned a corner, James coming after the two of you quickly.

Shit.

You and him ran through different plants, glass shattering along the way as you and him tried to lose James on the roof.

Cade ran into a gate, you falling behind him as James fell onto you, losing the gun.

You and Cade scrambled to your feet, beginning to run again as James did the same, going through several obstacles.

Cade and you hopped down onto a different level, things following down before sliding right off the roof.

"Grab that!" You said, continuing to run.

Cade did as asked and grabbed an object, throwing it into James a small he stumbled a little, but continued the chase.

Cade followed your lead, swinging and jumping onto different levels.

Being with the Autobots for several years paid off. You knew exactly how to balance your weight on different things and how to Time stuff.

Cade began to fall as James followed, Cade falling through a tin panel.

You quickly followed, not content on leaving him behind as he went through several things, not able to hold himself up.

Cade was now holding onto an air vent, while you were stuck in place on what seemed to be a metallic clothing rack near him.

One wrong move and you'd slip.