|| Chapter 20 ||

You and Cade were currently hanging on for dear life within Hong Kong, being chased by James Savoy, a CIA agent.

"That's a long way down." James said, beginning to kick at the air vent and throw stuff onto the metal poles, making them rattle out of balance.

Cade was higher up than you.

"You've got to be kidding me." Cade breathed out, still hanging on.

Cade immediately fell down and onto a couple things before going onto the clothing rack you were on, you grabbing his hand before he fell.

"I swear to god, Cade. When we get out of this, I better get a thank you." You said, still holding his hand and trying to pull him up.

"I'll think about it, yeah?" Cade said, before letting go of your hand to swing onto something else.

You followed in his footsteps, hanging onto the things he's already tested.

You hoped that they got back with the seed to BumbleBee and Hound, or at least were  still alive, seed or not.

James followed the two of you, Cade losing his footing a little and almost following.

"Woah!" He shouted, you grabbing the back of his jacket to pull him back.

"Careful." You said, nodding to him.

Cade nodded to you, before stepping back.

"I'm coming for you!" James yelled abruptly, before running to and Cade, pushing the both of you into glass and into an apartment.

"Woah!" You exclaimed.

You were hit with glass to the head before Cade was hit with a kick to the stomach, the two of you being attacked by James.

The man in his apartment gasped, looking at the three of you.

James slapped and kicked Cade before kicking you in the knee.

That hurt.

Cade blocked another hit before punching James and slamming James into a counter, but James grabbed a glass and hit the both of you.

A woman yelled before you pushed James into a shelf that fell, Cade going at him and trying to punch him before being strangled and pushed to a window.

Cade pushed his eye in, attempting to blind him.

You quickly grabbed a glass and slammed it into James, making him bleed before pushing him back and helping Cade up.

"You never should have hidden that truck. And you never should have got with him." James said, addressing Cade before addressing you.

"You should have never came after my family." Cade deadpanned.

"Same here, Savoy." You said.

"Tough luck, Yeager and Witwicky. We all have family." James breathed out.

"Yeah, But we're gonna live to see ours." Cade responded.

James grabbed quite the large knife from his pocket, cocking his head to a tilt for a split second as he got ready to fight.

Cade seemed to act quickly, grabbing a football and knocking it into the man, James being sent against the window.

You approached James and immediately grabbed the knife in his hand.

You knelt down, slicing the knife along his cheek, nose and other cheek before throwing the knife onto him.

"Something to remember me by when you get to hell." You said, before kicking him out the window, breaking the glass.

He began to fall, screaming in surprise and agony, blood on his face.

He was dead.

You turned around, removing blood off your hands and onto the wall before nodding to Cade, crossing your arms.

 Cade looked you up and down.

"Did you just carve into his face..?" Cade asked.

"Don't tell Optimus. He won't be the happiest." You  told him.

\/ Scene Swap \/

Cade was running ahead of you, you walking, spotting bumblebee and hound with their weapons on hand.

"Bee, where's Tessa?" Cade asked, panicked.

BumbleBee pointed to behind the wall and Cade immediately ran to his daughter, hugging her tightly and happily.

"Dad!" Tessa said.

You walked over, giving Bee a high-five and shooting Hound a grin.

"James Savoy is definitely not coming back." You snorted, Hound tilting his head at you as BumbleBee did the same.

You crossed your arms, Hound and Bee dismissing the comment as you saw Joshua run towards you and Cade.

"We got a real dilemma here. Okay? I created incredible robots. It's all designed to kick that fat Transformer's ass." Joshua said, pointing to hound. "So, really, this is a no-win situation. It's over."

Hound turned around, taking his bullet out of his mouth and knocking it into Joshua.

"That was mean." Hound deadpanned.

"Hey! I'm sorry if you can't handle the cold-hearted truth!" Joshua yelled.

Hound put a finger to his radio piece and sighed, You watching.

"Optimus, what are my orders with these humans? Can I squish the bald guy?" Hound asked, tilting his head.

"I doubt he'll let you." You sighed.

Hound groaned before taking his fingers off, and transforming into his alt mode, Bee doing the same as the six of you began to run.

Darcy, a woman in white, seemed to be there too, as she began running with the five of you, making six people.

Shane, you and Cade got people out of Hound and Bee's way, trying to move to a different area in Hong Kong entirely.

"Come on, move! Come on, let's go!" Cade yelled, before motioning to BumbleBee to speed up a little. "Bee, Go!"

Missiles and gunshots could be seen in the distance, you grabbed the sword that could turn into a gun from earlier from Shane before Cade grabbed his from Shane.

"Come on, we got to move! Let's go, move!" Cade said, you running after him.

"Preferably today, you two!" You said to Shane and Joshua, as they were moving much too slow for your liking.

Smoke covered you and the group, the six of you going behind a wall with a circular entrance too it, making sure to avoid Bee and Hound.

"Where's Tessa? Tessa, get over here! Come on!" Cade exclaimed, waving Tessa towards him as she did as instructed.

"Stay behind me! I'm covering you!" Hound told the six of you. "If I stop covering you, it means I'm dead. But that ain't gonna happen."

Hound began to shoot at a couple of the prototypes, Bee snapping his mask on and beginning to do the same thing.

"Take that!" Hound yelled. "I'm a wicked warrior robot! Goddamn!"

"Come on! We gotta move now!" Cade shouted, beginning to run. "Go, Go!"

You followed Cade, holding onto Darcy's hand to keep her with the group so that she wouldn't fall behind.