|| Chapter 17 ||

"That was insane!" Shane shouted as he stood up from within the space craft, obviously shook by the crash a little bit.

"Tess, you okay?" Cade asked.

You hopped out of the ship and looked to the ground, seeing bottles of 'Bud-Light' which was an alcohol brand.

"Okay- sir! You better have insurance!" A man who was in the car crash said to Cade.

Cade looked back at him and laughed a little.

"Insurance? It's a freaking spaceship." Cade said before grabbing the man.

"Road rage." You snorted, Bee rolling his optics at you.

"You go get insurance on a freaking spaceship. Good luck with that, buddy." Cade said, letting the man down before grabbing a bottle of alcohol.

He walked to the mans car as you stood back a little, watching.

"Is this your car? Huh?" Cade asked, opening the bottle and drinking some before extending his hand to the ship.

"Sweetie. Hand me my alien gun." Cade said.

"Here you go." Tessa sighed before being helped out by Cade, the man beginning to run away as you crossed your arms.

You looked up, seeing Lockdown's ship flying overhead.

You then spotted a piece of the ship detaching, giving a sigh of relief as Lockdown's ship began to fly off.

\/ Scene Swap \/

Bee was in his alt mode, driving to where Hound, Drift, Crosshairs said they would be with Optimus and the part of Lockdown's ship that detached.

He drifted a little before coming to a full stop, Cade opening the door and immediately running out as you could see Crosshairs uncross his legs and sit up.

"Let's give BumbleBee the good news. We got a spaceship now. We're leavin'." Crosshairs said with a grin.

You walked to where Cade was running, arms crossed as Hound gave a small nod to you, before you watched Cade step on to a bunch of metal.

"You humans, after all we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves." Optimus deadpanned, pointing to Cade.

"What? What is it now? What are you talking about?" Cade asked, arms open. "I mean, I'm doing stuff out of my league here!"

"You don't see whose controlling who." Optimus deadpanned, stepping closer. "Within that manmade prototype I fought, i sensed the presence... of Megatron."

"Oh, come on." You groaned, face-palming.

"What, the Decepticon that started the Chicago war?" Cade asked.

"No, idiot! The 'con that started the war." You said, rolling your eyes at Cade.

"How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place, hmm?" Brains questioned, hanging onto a railing. "They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads and they were downloading their minds!"

"And I was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand new body. Then he infected it with his evil, nasty chromosomes." Brains paused. They had red, Beady eyes. They got all in my lovely locks! Oh, I can smell it right now. Total inside custom job!"

"Get to the point,  Brains." You deadpanned.

He slid down the railing, getting closer to the ground.

"KSI might have named the body the snappy name of Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated." Brains said.

"You know this and you didn't warn them?" Tessa asked.

"Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you on death row. He's been playing KSI all this time, all so that he could manipulate them into going after the seed." Brains said.

He hopped down, ringing a bell on the way before going onto your shoulder, settling himself there quietly.

"Wait- the seed?" Shane questioned.

"Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. I saw them board the ship and they took something that they called 'The Seed'." Tessa informed them.

"Listen. Sixty million years ago, give or take an eon..." hound said, walking forward.

"Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with seeds." Optimus started. "They turned your organic life into our elemental metals. Our creators destroyed your world to make us."

"And that's what Galvatron wants to happen again. He wants to detonate that seed in the biggest city and kill millions! He's gonna show the world, 'baby, I'm back.'" Brains added.

"The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal. He'll have enough to build a massive army and annihilate your species forever." Optimus said.

"You dumb, greedy bastards just brought extinction to yourself." Brains said, hopping off your shoulder to grab a flower. "Not my problem though. I'm free at last. Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking."

"We got to get the seed before Galvatron does." Cade said.

"I need to retire. Honestly." You sighed.

"You don't even have a job, mate." Crosshairs deadpanned, hooping off the train he was on.

"Oh yeah, saving alien asses and my whole entire planet for over a decade doesn't count as an employment." You shot back.

"Y/n, refrain from retiring just yet. As you still have to save your planet a fourth time, along with save the Autobots a fourth time." Optimus said, blinking at you before kneeling in front of you and extending a servo.

"Y'know who needs to retire? Fleshie over there." Hound said, pointing to Cade, snickering as Drift sighed.

Optimus picked you up and set you on his left shoulder, letting his audial touch you before pulling his head back and away, making sure you were away from harm and that you wouldn't fall.