Four

Eden

His voice calls out to me through the darkness. "Eden.."

"Jericho?" I shout out, though I can't see anything, I can sense him.

"You've not felt this close before." His voice whispers to me.

"Why can't I see you?"

"This darkness is never ending, my mate."

Suddenly I feel his hands upon me, caressing my face, my neck, slowly tangling strong hands into my hair.

I can feel his breath upon my lips as he speaks, though I still can't see him. "I longed to feel you again, just once more."

His words make my heart feel as though it falters. "Don't speak as though this is the last time. Don't speak as if you won't make it out of here." I press myself into his embrace, his strong arms wrapped tightly around me, making me feel safe again.

"I'm fading, Eden. I can feel it."

"No! I'm almost there, I almost have the answers, I'm so close to reaching you, please just hold on a little longer.."

My words are met with only silence. "Please Jericho, please hold on for me."

"Anything for you."

"How do I find you?"

He remains quiet before answering. "I don't know."

I cry unashamedly within his embrace. Letting my sorrows be known.

"I love you, Jericho. I'm sorry.."

"And I love you, my Eden. This isn't your fault."

I may not be able to see, but I know what I need. My lips crash against Jericho's, the kiss full of need and despair.

He meets my lips with just as much force, gripping my hair tightly in his hands as he holds me closer, my lips part as he slips his tongue into my mouth to dance with my own.

He breaks away and begins kissing down my neck, biting it gently. "It's been too long, and I fear how long it will be till I have you again." He says in a low voice.

His hands roam my body as he continues to kiss my skin.

Is this even real? It feels real.

He slips a finger into me suddenly and I gasp out into the silence. It feels like it's been forever since I've felt his touch, and my body shows that as I already feel an orgasm run through me, causing me to moan softly.

Jericho chuckles softly as he slips his finger out of me. "So quick to cum for me, little witch."

My heart thunders in my chest at his words. That's what Damien calls me.

He knows.

"Jericho, I-i was going to tell you." My voice shakes as I speak. "I just wanted to save you first.. I.. I'm so sorry.." I begin crying, my guilt eating me alive.

My cries are met with silence.

"Jericho? Please say something.. you don't have to forgive me.. Just let me save you.. please let me bring you back, even if you no longer want me.. I don't want to live in a world where you don't exist."

"Damien is a good man.. He'll care for you, now that I can't."

"What?" My heart drops. "How could you say that?! Don't you dare say you're not coming back to me, Jericho! Don't you dare! PLEASE! I need you! I can't go on like this any longer!"