Nineteen

Eden

Even these delicious blueberry pancakes can't distract me from my rigid mate who sits next to me, stealing glances at me with his inky dark eyes, his hand resting on my thigh, behaving as best he can while I finish eating.

I glance around the room, admiring the tall ceilings and crown molding with intricate gold detailing. The tall windows that line the whole back wall, showcasing the beautiful outdoor terrace decorated with beautiful flowers and foliage, the cascading vines that adorn the corners along with beautiful pieces of art.

I smirk to myself, enjoying eating painfully slowly, admiring my surroundings, as Jericho fidgets beside me.

I know he can smell me, his posture and dark eyes a sure give away.

It might be a little mean, but I've never seen Jericho struggle so hard to restrain himself from fucking me, especially with this many people around as everyone's gathered for breakfast.

I finish my eggs and fruit, finishing off with the last of my pancakes and taking a drink of water before turning my eyes towards Jericho.

His dark ones devouring me in ways I didn't think possible.

Jericho's gaze stays locked onto me, though I can't help it as my eyes glance down, my face heating as I realize he's probably been hard like this the whole time.

I bite my lower lip before looking back up at Jericho, and for a split second I'm worried he's about to take me in front of everyone here when Damien's voice breaks me from my thoughts.

"Everyone, out. Breakfast is over." Damien doesn't come across rude, or angry, but the way he speaks has everyone slowly getting up and leaving the dinning room, some with plates of food seeing as how not everyone was finished.

This is his home, after all. Everyone here is guests.. but still..

As soon as the door is shut I turn towards Damien. "That wasn't very nice, not everyone was done eating, we could have left."

Damien smirks at me darkly. "You really think we could have walked out of here calmly? Have you seen Jericho?" He laughs teasingly.

I turn back to Jericho, and I have no time to speak as his lips crash against mine, the sound of silverware and dishes hitting the ground as he picks me up recklessly from my seat, pressing my back up against the cool glass wall.

"My Eden.." Jericho breathes out against my lips.

"Jericho, I-"

"I need to be able to feel more of you." He growls out, the sound of clothes being practically shredded off of both of us surprising me.

And just like that I'm completely bare within his arms, my clothes in pieces at my feet, accompanied by Jericho's as well.

His mouth trails my jaw, then my neck. His kisses leaving fiery trails behind as he does.

I can feel his length rubbing against my wet folds, ready to enter me. I moan quietly as Jericho bites at my breasts, licking my nipples with his warm tongue soothingly, causing my back to arch off the wall he has me held up against, pressing my breasts further into his touch, wanting more.

No.

Needing more.

"Jericho please, I need to feel you inside of me.." My voice comes out pleading, begging my mate to satisfy my need for him that hasn't been met yet today.

"My beautiful mate, I'd love to do nothing more than fill you entirely." He growls out darkly, sliding his massive cock though my wetness, lining the tip up before pausing for a moment, teasing me.