Thirteen

Eden

It's not the same with Damien.

With Jericho we took our time. Soft touches here, teasing caresses there. There were many intimate moments we shared before fully accepting each other.

With Damien there is no time wasted as his lips trace my jawline, inching his way closer to my lips with every kiss he lays upon my skin.

My breathing is the only thing to be heard as his lips grow closer to mine, driving me insane with the anticipation he's building up within me.

He pulls away right before his lips meet mine, his eyes search mine for a moment before he glances down at my body, and I take the moment to do the same to him, now realizing he must have removed his pants in such haste I didn't see him do it.

"Eden.. You're so fucking hot."

I laugh softly and bite my lip. "You think so?"

"I've always thought so, from the moment I saw you arrive on the back of Ajal. Your face covered in tear stained dirt, even then I admired your beauty." He says as he runs his thumb across my lower lip.

"Damien.." I whisper out, no proper words making their way past my lips.

"But I think when I truly fell for you was when we set out on our mission. Your witty remarks, your strong spirit, and ethereal beauty.. You captivated me, Eden, despite my best efforts in the beginning."

My heart flutters in my chest at his words. "Damien.. I fell for you, too. All those nights I spent within your arms.. the nights you'd read to me just to help me keep my sanity on my worst nights.. Your kindness and understanding, your gentleness.. I found myself falling for you." I admit out loud finally.

Damien smiles down at me, before picking me up within his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his shoulders as he turns and makes his way to his bed.

He lays me down gently, towering over me, my legs still wrapped around his waist. He leans down and kisses my forehead, my temple, then my cheek, the corner of my lips, then stops only a breath away from kissing me.

I can't take it anymore and bring my hands to the back of his neck, one finding its way into his messy hair as I pull him to me, our lips sealing in a heated kiss.

My stomach flutters as our lips gently move against one another's. His lips taste sweet against mine, and I flick my tongue out at his bottom lip, a low growl making its way out of him as I do.

My body reacts instantly, my core heating, and between my thighs grows wetter.

His tongue meets mine, exploring each other as we try to take our time. But I can feel Damien's restraint, he's trying to be gentle and take his time with me. But a darker side to him wishes to own me, to take me rough and relentlessly.

To unleash all that he's been holding back all those nights we laid together.

So much built up tension between us.

And I can feel my need take over as I begin biting at his lips, his ear, his neck. Leaving small marks behind.

"Eden.. fuck.."

"I can't handle it, Damien. Please.."

He chuckles breathlessly. "How many times did you think about this happening?"

My face blushes, not wanting to give the real answer. "Too many times.." I admit.

"You already know I have."

My whole body heats at the reminder of me walking in on him getting off to the thought of me.

He trails his hand down my body as I continue to kiss and bite on him. His hand makes its between my thighs, taking no time at all to find my sensitive clit.