Six

Smut chapter warning

Jericho

I give her no more time to dwell on these thoughts that seem to invoke purely negative emotions within her. There will be time to discuss what happened while I was away, but for now I need to reclaim my mate in the most primal and intimate way I know.

"There will not be a single being within this palace that won't hear your moans of pleasure. I'm making it my first goal upon my return." My voice comes out animalistic and raw. I may have just said I was tired, but I'll never be too tired for this.

My words cause just the reaction I'm hoping for as the skin on Eden's arms visibly pebble up as cold chills work their way up her body, her sudden change in scent indicating her desire for me, and the way she tilts her head back slightly as her eyes close in bliss as I pepper her exposed breasts in kisses and small bites that make her gasp quietly.

"Jericho.." Fuck, it's been too god damn long since I heard her truly moan my name.

I begin licking her breasts as she runs her hands through my hair before gripping tightly, holding my mouth to her as I begin sucking and biting at her sensitive nipples.

I wrap one arm around her, holding her close to me as I reach one hand into the water and down between her legs, slowly running my hand up her inner thigh as I continue to tease her breasts with my mouth.

I find her clit and begin rubbing it in small circular motions. I pull away from her breasts to watch her as she has her first climax.

Her beautiful full lips part slightly as gaspy moans escape, her eyes closed as her hands roam my body aimlessly as her face blushes a beautiful shade of pink, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

"Jericho.. I'm-" She doesn't have time to finish as I bring my other hand between her legs to insert two fingers, she arches her back, pressing her breasts against me as I pump my fingers in and out of her while I continue to massage her clit.

She moans loudly just as I feel her tighten around my fingers as her orgasm courses through her. "Jericho.." Her words come out breathy and slightly higher as she slowly comes down for her high, slowly seeming to go limp within my arms.

She rests her head against my shoulder as she catches her breath. Slowly I slide my fingers out of her, enjoying the way her body seems to follow my touch when I pull away.

"I'm taking you to the bed now." I inform her before swooping her up into my arms, carrying her out of the water with me. I set her down just long enough to dry us both off with towels.

"I can dry myself, Jericho." She laughs as I dry her off.

"While that may be true, I enjoy doing these kinds of things for you," I toss the towels aside now that we're both dry. "Plus, I enjoy rubbing your ass and breasts anyways." I finish with a smile.

She smiles widely at me before walking out the door and to the bed. Before she can make it there I grab her once again and jump into the bed with her.

Her musical laughter fills the room, warming my soul like a beautiful mid summer day.

I grab her and pull her into my lap facing me. "It's been far too long, my mate." I whisper to her.

"Every day without you felt like an eternity." She whispers back to me.

"We will never be apart like that again, I swear to you."

She kisses me deeply before pulling away slightly, leaning her forehead against mine. "And I swear to you as well, my Jericho. Nothing will separate us again."