Fifteen

Eden

"Eden.." Damien's low growl wakes me from my sleep.

I shift slightly, taking note that I'm laying in bed between my mates, one of them must have carried me to bed after I had fallen asleep by the fire last night.

I open my eyes and am met with Damien's golden ones already staring at me. "Were you watching me sleep?" I question him teasingly as a smile pulls at the corner of my lips.

"Absolutely. Get used to it."

I laugh softly at his words before planting a kiss on his collar bone.

"He's been eyeing you like a rabid animal for at least an hour, I told him he had to let you rest longer before we exhausted you again." Jericho chuckles in my ear.

My body instantly reacts to his words, feeling hot and becoming more aware of the fact both my mates are already naked, and all I wear is one of their shirts and some lacey underwear.

"Get naked." Damien says roughly.

Jericho beats me to it, and before I can register what he's doing the shirt is up and over my head, leaving my breasts exposed to the cold air.

I shiver slightly as goosebumps cover my skin under the watchful gaze of my mates.

Damien begins sliding my underwear off, and I lift my hips slightly to help him remove them easier. They both openly admire my body, letting their eyes devour every inch of me.

"So fucking perfect, little witch." Damien's mouth is on my breasts, licking, biting, and sucking on my sensitive nipples.

"Love how you moan when Damien's mouth is on you." Jericho's voice rumbles in my ear as his hand traces my curves, slowly trailing lower until his hand reaches my ass.

"Such a magnificent ass."

I can feel my face blush at Jericho's words.

"We want it." He says lowly as he grinds his hardened cock against my ass.

"It already belongs to both of you.."

"Mmm, but it doesn't. Not yet." Damien breathes out against my neck.

My heart beat picks up at their insinuation. "I- I've not done it before."

"We know, and it's up to you whether you'll allow us." Damien kisses my chin as he says this.

"We'd love to be able to take you at the same time. We would take things slow.." Jericho's voice comes out breathlessly.

I can feel my wetness increase at their words, at the thought of them both filling me at the same time.

I know they're aware of the effect their words are having on me, but they remain silent, waiting for my answer.

"We could.. try.. I suppose." I mumble out quietly, feeling unbelievably nervous.

I feel Jericho's cock twitch against my ass in response to the promise of getting to take our intimacy to new levels.

"You're sure?" Damien questions, temporarily giving me space to think, though I already miss his lips on my skin.

"Is it.. gonna hurt?"

Damien bites his lower lip and shifts his eyes to Jericho. "It might hurt at first, where you've never done it before. But we would take our time to stretch you out a bit first." He smirks at me as my face turns even redder.

It's not something I've ever thought about doing, it didn't appeal to me.. Not until I thought about having Damien and Jericho both take me at the same time.