Introduction

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗: 12/10/23

Hello dear reader!

I'm so glad you've decided to come on this journey into a world full of witches, demons, and lust!

Spicy warning!

*This is an erotic book, it includes mature themes such as highly detailed sexual scenes, language, and violence, this will be the only warning.*

If the word "clit" or "cock" makes you uncomfortable then this is your chance to turn back.

If you choose to stick around:

WELCOME!

This is the second book in the 𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 Series.

Firstly I'd like to say thank you so much for giving my book a chance, and I truly hope you enjoy this adventure!

Be nice to everyone in the comments. We spread love around here, not hate. Anyone leaving hateful comments will be blocked.

This book is something completely made up by me, the storyline is my own, along with all the main characters.

There is mention of Greek gods/goddesses names within this book, although their names are familiar, such as Hades, they have their own personalities and abilities to suit my storyline. I simply used their names to make it easier to follow which gods/goddesses are which.

I appreciate kind constructive criticism. I am a marshmallow, please don't hurt my feelings if you don't need to.

There are character aesthetics at the end of the book for those interested in seeing how I imagine the characters of this story.

My work has been and always will be free to read. I truly enjoyed writing this book and hope you enjoy reading it just as much!

Title: Eden The Last Witch

Author: TheMoonlightOracle
Date of Creation: September 30th 2023

Copyright © 2023 TheMoonlightOracle All rights reserved ®

This text serves as a declaration of copyright ownership for the work titled Eden The Last Witch, created by TheMoonlightOracle on September 30th 2023. The copyright owner retains all exclusive rights to reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the work.

Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of this work, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Thank you for reading!

Xoxo- T.M. Oracle