Twenty-One

Eden

It should be frightening. Instead I find my body shivering in excitement as I watch my two mates lose control.

Their inky black eyes stare down at me as I lay on the bed, admiring how their rune tattoos slowly snake up and around their bodies.

Their horns emerge, adorning their heads as their canines extend, their entire forms seeming to grow larger, taller than before.

I've seen them this way before, but what happens next takes my breath away as their magnificent wings appear.

Jericho's large dark feathered ones, and Damien's that look identical to his dragons wings.

If I didn't know who stood before me, I would be frightened by the large demons. Their presence sinister and suffocating.

But my body knows better.

It knows these are my mates.

And I only grow wetter as Jericho and Damien surround me, their magnificent naked bodies on display for me.

I get off of the bed, kneeling on the floor in front of both of my mates.

They stand before me, their cocks hard and ready. I take a mate in each hand, slowly pumping my hands up and down both of their lengths at the same time.

My eyes dart back and forth between their huge erections that rest in my hands, the sight making me drip down my thighs.

I notice a small drop of precum coming from Damien's tip, and waste no time at all bringing my lips to him, taking his cock in my mouth eagerly, the filthy side of me savoring his taste on my tongue.

I work my mouth up and down Damien in steady motions, trying not to gag myself on the size of him.

I continue to stroke Jericho with my free hand as Damien begins thrusting into my mouth softly at first, steadily picking up his pace until he's face fucking me, sliding his huge cock in and out of my mouth in smooth motions.

He shoves himself into my mouth further than I can handle, making me pop off to catch my breath, only to have Jericho place his tip at my lips.

I don't hesitate for even a moment before popping him into my mouth, sucking on his length as I enjoy the taste of him.

Jericho places a hand on each side of my head as he begins sliding his massive cock in and out of my mouth, face fucking me harder than Damien had dared to do.

Suddenly Jericho pulls himself out of my mouth, only to be replaced immediately with Damien.

I barely have time to catch my breath as Damien and Jericho continue to take turns on who's cock is sliding between my lips.

They grow rougher with me each time, grabbing fistfuls of my hair to hold me in place as they thrust their cocks into my mouth repeatedly.

"Is it wrong to love the sight of you gasping for air, only to fill your mouth with my cock instead of granting it to you, my Eden?" Damien's voice comes out so darkly it sends cold chills down my spine as he watches Jericho face fuck me.

Jericho pulls out of my mouth, and just like he said, Damien thrusts himself into my mouth before I can fully catch my breath.

But I don't care, not as I feel myself dripping down my own thighs repeatedly with how much this turns me on.

"If only you weren't so breakable, I'd thrust my cock into your mouth till you couldn't take it anymore." Jericho's dark voice speaks. I look up at him as Damien continues to thrust into my mouth, his dark eyes watching with absolute lust and desire.