Chapter 1

Author's POV

Inside the courtroom everyone was gathered , all were still frightened they couldn't come out of yesterday night sudden attack in the palace by the enemy army but they all tasted death by their Queen's sword....

She was well prepared and the Queen's father's army too reached on time to help her and they won the enemy's small troop which entered the palace through the secret path which only known to the queen and the king so far...

And the people in the palace along with the ministers were waiting for thier Queen's arrival they came to courtroom without bothering about treating their wounds once by hearing the order of thier Queen to gather them here....

May be their Queen wanted to speak about yesterday's event and make sure all are safe...... Partially they are right but it's not the reason for the Queen's order...

Everyone is taking between them in low voices which came to halt when they heard loud salangai( Ghungroo) sound....

That means she is coming... All stood up and took a step back when she grace them with her presence.

Their Queen who's is always kind have mercy on her people... Was coming inside with a blood soaked sword where she herself bathed in the blood of her enemies who came to harm her people......

Her yellow saree had patches of blood which turned it to a red saree.... Her hands and face still have blood drops spilt on her when she was split the enemy soldiers body into pieces...

Her sword didn't kept in its scabbard and the blood strains are drying up slowly.... That means it's work is still pending

She walked to the throne and sat on it Majestically... The cling sound arise when the tip of the sword hit the floor... That sound itself sends shivers ran through all of thier spines..... Surely no one wanted to her sword's next prey.. They know thier Queen won't harm the innocent but surely all are scared seeing her with blood shot eyes and with the blood strains she resembles "Kotravai " The goddesses of war...

She looked at the young Thalapathy who is also trusted friend of the King... Before he left for the war he left behind a small army along with his friend to guard the palace , he only listen to the orders of the King and the Queen...

He noded his head and clear his throat to gain attention of the courtroom..

Peruvazhuthi: This courtroom is gathered to give important judgement...

Bring her inside....

He ordered soon two women who dressed up in soldier attire came inside pulling an screaming lady who is shouting at them to leave her....

" Leave me... Did you both forgot who am I... If the Queen know what you all doing to me this will be your last day.... Leave mee... "

All gasped to see The Queen's sister was dragged by the ladies... They left her at the middle in front of their Queen.... She looked at her sister..

"Akkaaa.... "

She said with entreating look which always works on his elder sister but not today...

"IT'S RANI RATHNAMADEVI FOR YOU.... RAJA UDAIYAN SETHUPATHI'S WIFE RANI UDAYAAL RATHNAMADEVI"

The Queen roared making her flinch in fear......that scared the strong men presented in the court too what that timid lady can do....

Her father king Maaravarman took a step forward towards his younger daughter but one glare from the Queen halt his forward

"THALAPATHY... GO AHEAD"

That was ghe cue for him he continued

Peruvazhuthi: The second Daughter of King Maaravarman is accused for helping our enemy's troop to enter the place and let the people's life at sake...