Chapter 10

RathnamaDevi's POV

Is that a dream.... But it felt so real ... I know I am thinking about him more but not that much to have illusion about him........ If he was really here then why Chinnama didn't saw him... Did he hide somewhere when she was here...

Then he should be inside the chamber only... Let's call him... If he didn't respond then he might have left the same way he came or it might be my dream...

I took a deep breath and just hope he should be here and also not at the same time.... He was making me go crazy

"Ilavarase,..... "

No response... Should I go out.... I looked at myself and and realized that was the bad idea... What if he was here.... We should not see each other and surely I don't want him to see me like this wrapped in thin transparent cloth...... It's almost like I am going naked in front of him... No I can't do that....

"Ilavarase..... Are you here? "

I voiced out again.. This time slightly louder than before... I heard some sounds of box opening and footsteps..... So it's not a dream he was really here..

But what he was doing in my chamber.... I didn't have anything that he can use... I thought ...

"Ilavarase..... Are you there... "

He just hummed..... I signed.....

"What are you doing Ilavarase.. "

"Searching"..

" Searching what? "

"Cloth Udaiyaal... "

"Cloth.. I don't have mens cloth here Ilavarase... Its in the next room "

There was no answer from other side... Did he left to next room that much soon.....

"Found it"

I heard him saying.... But how I know I don't bring those men's cloth to my chamber then how he found out....why is he confusing me...

Just a moment before chinnama left the room... I am damn sure she might have came here only after hearing our voices... And got confused when she couldn't find anyone.... So the chances of her coming back is high... And here Ilavarasar is playing out there..... Now who is behaving like kid.... But he always make fun of me only...

"Ilavarase... What are you doing.... Chimnama might come back and you are searching cloth here.... Please go from here before anyone notice "

"Is there any small piece of cloth inside Rathnama"

He asked me which have nothing to do with what I said.... Nevertheless I saw around and took a small cloth....

"Yes ilavarase.. It's here..... Do you want this to.... But why? "

"Tie the cloth over your eyes Rathnama"

He said shocking me...

"What..... Are you kidding Ilavarase.... I am sure we already passed the age of playing kannamoochi... Especially you Ilavarase.... "

"Do what I said Udaiyaal"

There comes the Crown Prince's order.... I took a long breath and tied the cloth above my closed eyes and everything went dark I couldn't see anything....

"Ilavarase.... I tied the cloth over my eyes and I couldn't see anything now"....

" Perfect... Stay right there Udaiyaal.. "

What he was doing... Soon I heard footsteps closer to me... Is he coming inside the bath.....

"Ilavarase.... We should not see each other what you are doing why did you came inside.... Wha...... "