Chapter 3

Ragavi's POV...

"Rathnama... Wake up kanne.... Today your husband is coming to take you to his palace as his Queen... You are still sleeping... Wake up...... Rathnamaaa....... "

I heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice of a lady... Is Ramya playing with me now... I am damn sure that girl is making fun of me. Again I heard the voice

"Rathnama....what happened to you Thangame... Vadivukarasi do call the Physician right now why my princess is not waking up ..... Call her quickly.... "

There comes an Rough and concerned Voice of a man..... Who is he now...Ramya don't know Mimicry at all and she surely won't allow men in our room that to when I am sleeping..........And why the hell I couldn't open my eyes...I tried my best to open my eyelids but failed again and again..... I felt a Rough hand holding my hand..... Is it that man's hand... He was creasing my head lovingly... But who is he...

I can hear concerned voices around me... Soon someone touched my other hand wrist and checked my pulse... Who is that... And the hands feel they have wrinkles... An old person might be the physician they called... I could feel all this and hear their voice but couldn't open my eyes...

Again I heard someone else voice this was new while the other two actually felt familiar strangely... This is an old woman's voice I assume it's the physician

"Nothing to worry Arasiyare. Our Queen is fine she is more tired as her menarche was just over and it was delayed for years Our Queen has heavy flow... That's it nothing to worry about"

She said to someone in a very low voice which I could hear as the man was moved slightly when the old lady arrived and she mentioned Arasi. Then it's the lady who first called my name...... Queen Vadivukarasi.

Wait what........ Yeah, now I can clearly say it's her voice I heard in my dreams... But this doesn't feel like a dream it feels too real... By any chance did I time travel.... Woah...... I wanted to scream but I couldn't do it........

Strangely I want this to be real as well as Dream.... I want this real because the archaeologists inside me are so excited to witness the undiscovered kingdom..... At the same time, Ragavi wants to get back to the modern world as I am used to that comfortable environment...

Seems like nothing was in my hand and till I woke up and opened my eyes and saw all this myself I won't decide and believe anything...

I said to myself... Okay, let's hear they are talking...

"You don't have to worry this much Arase...our Rathnama is fine she is just tired and gets used to this change she is no more your princess daughter of the small province Varmanadu... She is our Queen now the Queen of the Sethupathi empire..... And her husband the King himself coming to take her with him today........you have to make sure everything is right... There should be no mistake and less in his visit and our hospitality he is not only our son in law he is also our emperor "

She said to him..... So Varmanadu was a small province and the king married a small kingdom's princess why?... Why she...?... Even if it's a dream I am curious to know...

He answered her...

"You are right Vadivukarasi... I was going to check that only but you know right my day won't start until I get to see my dear Daughter.... seeing her like this worries me...And yes I have to look after the arrangements as our king is coming here after 8 years and first time as our son-in-law....we have to welcome him grandly..."

"Yes, Arase... Just now the saree and jewels sent by the king reached us... Even before he came he sent them all... Once she wakes up I will doll up my daughter like the Queen she is... I just can't wait for the moment to see my Rathnma sit beside our King as his Queen... In fact, the whole empire is waiting for that day to see their King and Queen together... Even though that day was been delayed for years finally it's happening..... See the fortune of our Rathnama....she didn't step in the palace as a crown princess but she is going there as Queen"