Chapter 36

Author's POV

"What is the meaning of coming here if we go back without meeting Thilai Ambalathaan..."

The crown Prince of Sethupathi Empire Ellalan asked his best friend Sandilyan.

"Indeed you are right Ilavarasea but the Queen mother already sent us a message to come back and the Crown Prince roaming in disguise without any protection is not safe ....We can't trust anyone "

"I don't have to be feared to roam around my people Sandilya....leave that you say what would be the reason behind my mother calling me back...."

The crown prince asked him...

"How do I know Ilavarasae..."

The crown prince tilted his head looked at him pointedly.

"I am asking The great spy of Sethupathi empire Sandilyan and he knows the answer very well...."

he asked raising his brows , Even the Crown prince's horse Velan walking beside him neighed agreeing with his master....Sandilyan gulped and understood he have no other options....

"Its regarding the marriage proposals Ilavarasae......The Queen mother send common invitations to all the provinces to send their princesses to the Capital ...where she will choose the one to marry you......"

he paused.......The crown prince Narrowed his eyes at him

"Say it Sandilya...."

"That Ilavarasae the invitation was sent to all the provinces Except Vadanadu and Varmanadu"

"I know why she doing that.....she needs a puppet and want to show her power to elder Queen. "

The crown prince signed.... He surely don't like the idea of this political marriage but he have no option he have to think about his empire's welfare.....he don't want this act of the Queen mother arise a big issue .... King Thondaimaan surely know his mother's intention behind it and he won't be happy with this news we can't take risk on our relationship with Vadanadu.....About Varmanadu there is no Daughter for the King so that won't be an issue as one of his sisters will marry Maaravarman.......

The Queen mother Mangaiyarkarasi who's is the third wife of the emperor, and only she gave birth to a son that's why she have more power and now she wants to degrade the other two Queens who were elder to her.....

The first wife of the emperor Madangi Nachiyaar who is the princess of Vadanadu ,the king Thondaiman's sister ...the second wife is Vanamadevi is the princess of Varmanadu , both have 3 daughter's respectively and the Quest for the son the rightful heir was ended by the third Queen who gave birth to a son...she then got more power and authority...she do gave birth to two other daughters but its Prince Ellalan's birth which gave her everything she possess now...

Even by the Crown prince's marriage she want to let down the other two Queen's that's why she didn't sent invitation to their respective Provinces....she doesn't want anyone from those two provinces become the next Queen she simply wants an puppet for her....

his father the current emperor too don't say anything against her words which surely not helping to handle the broken relationships with other small provinces....He well aware of the enemies who were strengthening them and how his mother weakening the Empire ......He wants to know the field reality that's the reason him disguising and roaming around the empire on the provinces he came by he understood there is huge problems were awaiting for him to resolve....His powers as Crown prince is restricted to what he likes to do and settle down the problems.....for that he have to marry first then only he can become the Emperor and then he would look after these issues mainly deal with his mother who's heart is filled with vengeance and hate for the other provinces ....She only favors her paternal province which is irking the others who were also the part of the empire......