Chapter 16

Author's POV

Rathnama was talking looking at the waterfalls thinking him in that place and letting out her pain through words....

"Being a Queen I can be strong and behave emotionless in front of others but I am also an normal human  being I too get hurt.....

I wasn't intended to hurt them all today but I did by my words even though I didn't said anything wrong still I hurted them... I couldn't control myself from  lashing out on them .   

I can't accept the fact they want another girl replace me...... For what to get a heir...

I am not barren right.... How can I get pregnant when you didn't touched me and didn't gave me the right of being your wife....

How can you do this to me Udaiyare.... I agreed to become Queen only for you... All I wanted was you alone ... You said to get you I have to train myself to be your Queen but how can you let me be your Queen alone...

Don't you love your Udaiyaal.. Huh.... Do you hate me that much to give me this harsh punishment....

I am longing to hear you calling me as Udaiyaal not Arasiyare... I can't take it anymore .... I can't be alone and it's even more cruel punishment when I have to be alone when you are right in front of me still I don't have right to be near you and touch you...

I don't want to live like this Udaiyare... I want you... I want my Udaiyar.... I want my Husband......... Not as a Queen but as  your wife... I want you...... "

Her voice broke at the end she was sobbing... But that turned into shock when she heard it.....

"You should say that to me Arasiyare not to that waterfall"

Her breath stuck hearing his voice... She immediately wiped her tears and looked back and saw him coming towards her...

"Why Arasiyare.... Do you consider that I don't deserve to see your tears or more specific regretting the fact that was spilling out because of me and you don't want to give me that satisfaction that it belongs to me"

His words are indeed to sharp but it can't damage already wounded heart of hers.....

She walked closer to him and stood in front of him and looked straight into his eyes......

"I can never take away what belongs to you Arasea.... It was you who snatched what's mine from the day I born.....and about hiding my tears you are very much capable of bring it back just by you calling me as Arasi..... And my stupid heart still beats for you even though you broke it years back....... "

She said...

"I snatched it from you Arasiyare.... I think you forgot.... It was you who just wanted to be the Queen not my wife.... Granting a wish is not snatching "

He scoffed... She chuckled there was immense pain in it....

"We both know what I said that night was a lie... And I am getting punished for past 10 years by you using that lie against me..... Aren't your ego still didn't satisfied even now... Everyone considering me as barren and your family is preparing your second marriage..... If you want to give me that worse  punishment of getting married to another women right in front of me better give me death sentence I would accept that with a smile If it was you who will take my life...... I don't want to endure this punishment of your anymore...... "

She said to him her voice was painful and showed sorrow but her eyes showed determination....

"What made you think it was only you who is going through the punishment.............its actually easy to blame it completely on me right Arasiyare..... Like you have zero role in it..... Do you think it was only you who is hurt and enduring pain.... "