Chapter- 29

Rathnama's POV...

I felt him pressing his lips over my bare shoulder.. I tilted my head to other side and leaned on his shoulder giving him more access...

I felt him smiling over my skin...he gathered my hair and moved it to other side as it was disturbing his lips voyage....

The fire burning in front of us indeed providing the warmth... But my body is already heated more than required by his touches.....I am sitting on is lap in front of the fireplace.. Inside the cave...... Our secret place...

When he first took me here the same situation raised but this is not as innocent as that one..... I am not that innocent little girl who don't know the affect I my actions had on my Udaiyar.... Who controlled his desire considering our age now he have no barrier....

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

I moaned in pain when he bit my neck little bit harshly this time..I turned and looked at his side and saw him staring at back me with raised eye brows...

"All lies ....Udaiyaal"

He said... I furrowed as I couldn't understand what he meant... He bite my shoulder making me wince....

"Arasaaaeeeee.... "...

He didn't stopped he bite the other spot.... Then looked at me with accusing eyes... Making me Puzzleled

"I don't understand Udaiyarey"

I voiced out... He shook his head lightly

"Your mouth utter lies.... Your actions reflects something contrast to your words"

His words scared as well as confused me...... His next move shocked me. .. He moved away from me and stood up.... Noo no no.... I can't go through another separation again.... Noo I won't let it happen...

He was about to move.. I held his wrist... He looked down at me....

"Udaiyaare... You aren't allowed to leave me... And what do mean by that.... I didn't said any lies... "

He chuckled ..

"Ohh.... Arasiyare... You said me when I am with you nothing can be more important for you.... But now I am with you... I was touching you... I was expressing my desires for you... But your mind wasn't here...... It's somewhere else....."

He relived his wrist from my hold and moved away.. I shook my head immediately stood up and hugged him from behind pressing my face in his back..... He didn't bulged..neither accepted nor pushed me away....

"Udaiyaarey.. Please don't think like that...I didn't lied to you... Even now I was remembering us when you brought me here... How different it is from that day... Nothing like you thought.... I can never ignore you Udaiyaare... Trust me.... Don't you know your Udaiyaal... Please don't go away from me....I can't take another separation from you....I can't go through that hell again....please don't go....please..."

I don't know when I started crying.... When he withdraw his hand form my hold.. All those past suffering I faced due to that ignorance surfaced up... I can't live another life like that.....keeping my Udiayaar right in front of me knowing the fact that he was only mine still I don't have any right to claim.... Noo.... That's hell...I hugged him even more tightly not wanting him to move an inch away from me....

He forcefully broke my hold and turned towards me.... He cupped my face and wiped my tears by his thumb and made me look at him... I still couldn't control my sobs....I didn't raised my gaze up to him.. He forcefully made me look at him... He was worried for me.. I can see that concern in his eyes... He wiped my tears again and pressed his lips on my forehead.....