Chapter 4

Ragavi's POV..

What is the actual tragic dream I am in right now.....

The chamber appeared strikingly authentic as if I had been transported into an ancient palace. I squinted and reopened my eyes, only to be greeted by the same expansive room. Constructed of stone, its grandeur was both exquisite and captivating. The opulence and comfort it exuded seemed almost anachronistic...This is not present where I am now....

Then did I time travelled... How......

The last thing I remember was that I dived into the sea and was trying to get that bead... Yeah, that bead... Where it is...

I looked around this was a big round bed arrangement and the cloth above it was so smooth... Wait...

Is this type of cloth origin here or somewhere else did they get this through trade but from where which country.... As they are frequent traders or misled here and found this place and asked help in return they gave these clothes...and much more there are many more possibilities because this kind of clothes wasn't found in archaeological research it may be because we didn't dig the exact place this fort exit or the invaders took away and destroyed many forts... If you see the old Heritage places in South India you won't find many palaces... Because most of the kings here built temples and made them strong because of the enemies and other kings' victory they destroyed the forts and palaces but not the temples mostly...

Okay Ragavi it's not the classroom you are taking class to the students as your guide is taking rest and dumped her work on you...my mind reminded me

Arghhh even though I love to teach the students and love to speak about the history and other techniques of archaeology I don't like the idea of the guides using us as their full-time workers who have to do everything even writing her son's homework yeah I did it... Sometimes I feel like male guides are better than female ones but even that side does have its drawbacks some do face harassment..........ughhhh that's another big topic Ragavi don't go there you think too much.....my mind again stopped me from digging further on that topic...

Yeah, I have to handle the present sick situation I am stuck in... I looked around my eyes widened when I saw my reflection in the big size mirror beside the bed......

It's my reflection... No no not mine it's her.... I touched myself and the reflection did the same... So it's technically me right..... Okay, I know I am confusing you all but what can I do I am confused myself...

I went near the mirror and looked at my reflection again..... It's her but she looks younger than the last dream I saw where she drowned... But it's her.....

And the drape of this saree is different... Ooops Raagavi don't go there because you will again give a paragraph explanation about the clothing and draping that existed in this region... So stop...

My Rational mind actually makes more sensible comments than my archaeological mind... Anyways so it's kind of time travel tragedy I am stuck in and have no idea how I came and I didn't find any beads in my hand is that mean I can't go back or there is some other way to get back to my timeline. I have to find that till I have to get to know about the lady this reflection shows...

I signed... What happened in her life so far because I don't want anyone to suspect me anyway I have to act like her till I find a way to go back..... For that, I have to know about this lady... The Queen Udayaal RathnamaDevi.....

I narrowed my eyes the reflection did the same of course it's a mirror right... Okay, Ragavi from what I heard from their talks I figured out that the King is coming to take the Queen back but why... No answer but finally you will see King Ragavi...