Chapter 6

Ragavi's POV

That girl was crying and I had no clue what to do... According to the story, she said Rathna was supposed to be angry at her for not providing her herbs at the right time but this girl does have a valid reason... it's not about what I will do now as Ragavi... It's what Rathnama will do in such a situation which I have zero clue about... In fact, the only long dream I had in which I clearly saw Rathnama's face and demeanour was the last court judgement as well as her drowning in the ocean so simply I have no clue how normal Rathanama would behave because she was at the top of the anger and demolished her enemies so the adrenal rush as well as her emotions are at peak...

My serious thoughts were broken by high-pitched Neigh of horse... A Horse... Of course, it's old age and horses were prominent travel cattle and Cavalry played a vital role in all major wars till we found and adapted to Morden age weapons and tankers...

Leaving the thought of that girl my legs involuntarily moved towards the balcony where the sound could be heard clearly...

There it is... A majestic horse surely an Arabic breed came here through some traders for sure... Arabs were then famous for their horse trade all over the world even Bruchephalus was an Arab breed horse...

This one is silky brown coloured with a white patch on his forehead... And yes the same one I saw in the dream in which Rathna travelled her last phase to reach the ocean... Simply along with me, this horse might be the last person who sees Rathna disappearing into the ocean.....

Without wasting time I went out towards the stairs descending towards the place where a few men trying to calm the horse... I have no clue how I correctly know where the steps are it felt like I am habitual to this place... Strange... Okay, let's first concentrate on the horse... I am trying to remember his name which Rathna called but I couldn't get it right...

I came down and moved towards the place seeing me the men bowed down in respect and took a step back leaving my way....

Dismissing then I moved towards the majestic horse which whinny on seeing me and took few steps towards me and the man left its rein......

He came closer to me and bent his head a little in front of me... I smiled without my conscience I muttered

"Sambavaa".

He nickers in response I kept my palm over his forehead and creased it softly.......

My eyes went blank and blurred.......and when I opened my eyes I saw...

A little girl sitting over Sambavan and she was laughing in excitement. The rein of Sambavan was not in her hands it was in someone else's hold I couldn't see his face clearly but that little girl was smiling at him.

He slowly increased his phase and started running Sambavan's rein was in his hand so he followed that boy's pace.

That little girl was laughing loudly due to the speed and force of the wind hitting her making her hair and her shawl fly in the air.

"More faster Uadaiyare...... "

She commanded that boy to run even faster.....

Wait... So it's Rathna and her Udaiyar...... He is so young a teenage boy and she looks so little maybe around 6 years old.....then he would be 12..........but he looks like 18 years old maybe be Adolescence phase is happening earlier for him.....

Wait some people were coming here........ I spotted 3 figures... I can find King Maaravarman there so the lady beside him would be his wife Rathna's mother Umaiyazh.... She is beautiful..... And....her slight bump showing that she is pregnant.....

Then the third person who is older........Queen Umaiyazh spoke

"See what's happening here, Anna... I asked her to go to the temple to pray she was here riding a horse..... The crown prince is spoiling her too much I must say"

So... It's Emperor Ellalan... Woah.....he chuckled at her.

"Rathna is this empire's future Queen, Umaiya don't worry she is on the right track, she is not like normal Girls of her age she has that hunger to learn everything"

The Emperor said with a smile

"So true Perarase. "King Maaravarman agreed with the Emperor and looked at his daughter with pride shining in his eyes....

The Queen shook her head in disbelief...

"Yes, yes... Neither of you will speak against her, and the crown prince has already ordered that no one is to prevent her from learning whatever she desires, See how she is ordering him now and he was obeying her with a smile"

Both Rathna and he saw the trio and came towards them... He helped Rathna to get down she ran towards her mother not before taking blessings from the Emperor and her father touching their feet....Both men blessed her with a smile...

The crown prince took blessings from his father and greeted the King and his Aunt... As he already heard what she said he answered her...

"She is my Udaiyaal Aathaiyare... Let her learn whatever she likes ... "

He smiled looking at that little figure hiding behind her mother hearing him..... She always blushes a lot whenever he calls her Udaiyaal... He was the only person who addressed her like that...

Wait for Ragavi... How did you know that........ Again my vision blurred..... What's happening to me...Felt someone's hands on my shoulder and heard a faded voice...

"Rathnama..,. "

I rubbed my eyes shook my head and opened my eyes........

Sambavan was in front of me and I am back to the palace...... I again heard the voice and tuned back ... It was Queen Vadivukarasi... She smiled at me...

"Rathnama... It's not time to spend with sambavan.... You still have to get ready... The King might reach here anytime kanne.... Go and get ready... The homam is already started Rathnama....... "

I just nodded my head positively... She smiled held my hand and took me towards the chamber..... Few maids followed us...

How do I remember the horse's name and even those memories how do I know that Rathna blushes when he calls her Udaiyaal... And why I still couldn't able to see his face...... What is happening.......

Author's Note...

Hello people...

How was the update...

Please do comment and vote...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤