Chapter 24

Rathnamadevi's POV

"I didn't wanted to  loose my control and take you that night itself..... You still needed to grow up to take me then Udaiyaal"

Strong shiver ran through my spine I looked at his intense eyes which was eating me alive.... With uneven breath I asked..

"What do you think now Udaiyare"..

His lips curved up.... He erased the gap between our lips and brushes his lips over mine... I closed my eyes and my hands atomatically gripped his bare shoulders....

My whole body shivered when he licked my lower lips... I parted them little he took my lower lips in between his lips and sucked wetting my dry  lips with his saliva....

I dig my nails into his shoulders while he left my lower lips then sucked my upper lips.... Our nose crashed.. He held the back of my neck and tilt it to get more access to my mouth... He deepen the kiss entering his tongue and let it tangling with mine..

I gave in to him.. I can never fight against him and I don't want to.... Even before he ask I completely submit myself to him.... Because he is my Udaiyaar....

He was sucking my life through my mouth and I felt breathless.... He was kissing me insanely slow manner I can feel his each lip movement and how mine reacting to him.....

My legs were giving up.... I pressed my thighs together feeling the wetness over the wet clothes too... my hands encircled  around his neck tightly.... His other hand wrapped around my waist... I was standing in my tiptoes... Most of my weight was on him...

He left my lips... I was taking heavy breath so was he....... I didn't opened my eyes yet I didn't had that much strength to meet his eyes....

He pressed his lips on my forehead....my stomach flipped and my heart filled with Warmness.....

Our breaths were even now.... I finally forced myself to look up.... He smiled at me..... The next second he turned me... My back hit his hard chest... I glanced at the mirror in front of us...

He placed his head on my shoulder....

"What do you see now Rathnama??? "

He asked me.. His lips brushed my earlobe....

I struggled to form words... But I spoke eventually looking into his eyes through the mirror..... Smile payed it's way on my lips atomatically...

"My Udaiyar!!! "

He chuckled and bumped his head lightly with mine and said

"Indeed I am yours Udaiyaal.... But that wasn't the answer for my question.."

"That is the answer Udaiyare..... Even when I am living my last moment on this earth... My eyes would only search to get glimpse of my Udaiyaar... you are right in front of me now..... My eyes don't find anything important than looking at you Udayare... "

He smiled and kissed my shoulder...

"I can say the same Udaiyaal.... "

I just looked at him Leaning back on his shoulder tilting my head slightly to give him more access... His one hand wrapped around my waist.... He spoke.....

"This is the answer for your previous question Udaiyaal....... Now I don't see you as little innocent princess of Varmanadu...see the reflection of the women right in front you... She is not a girl anymore both mentally and physically......... She is my Udaiyaal....... My Queen......Udaiyan Sethupathi's Rani Udaiyaal Rathnamadevi....... The eyes which once had the thirst of learning is replaced with the hunger to hunt..... And that enhancing her beauty more.....pulling me more towards her without even trying she have the capability to make me as her slave.... "