episode 8

She locked eyes with him, her intense gaze practically burning into Seokjin's soul. He could see the desperation in her eyes to know the truth, leaving him thoroughly confused by her questions.

The youngest member was already at the door, clearly on edge. "Hyung, what is she saying? What if she spills the beans?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, who looked at him then again at her and replied, "I don't even know myself, Jungkook. I hope she doesn't spill our secret." Jimin observed the drama unfolding, "I hope she doesn't, but if she does, she's definitely in for a nightmare today," Taehyung added with a stern expression. Jungkook sighed; his Hyung was being too icy for the situation.

" What are you saying kid "

Jinya's intense gaze softened as she heard his words, and a cold chuckle escaped her, "So you don't know -what I can accept ,

It's okay, I'm sorry for wasting your time, Mr. Kim."

She looked down and began walking towards her room, but was stopped by Yoongi's voice.

"What do you mean by that line? Please clarify, don't leave our minds in confusion now."

"Don't worry, you don't have to concern yourself, Mr. Kim. Please just ignore it," she said as she walked away, disappearing into her room.

Once inside, Jinya closed the door and immediately sought solace in her mother's frame, holding it tightly as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Mom, why did you leave me? Please, please come back. I can't go on like this now. Please, mom, please," she whispered between silent sobs.

 Please, mom, please," she whispered between silent sobs

"I can't just stick around here. I'm living my life, mom," she whispered to herself as she began hastily packing her things.

As she unzipped her bag, ready to stow away her clothes, she spotted an unusual chain nestled in the corner of her pocket of her suitcase .

It was her mother diary

Puzzled, she grasped it in her hand and plopped down on her chair, flipping open the first page of her mother's diary.

"Jinya, darling, I know that as you read this, I'm not physically with you, but I can sense your presence, and I'm sure you're with your older brothers, right?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she read on.

"I know that when you read this, you are not in a comfortable place and your mind is probably filled with confusion. I know them; they are not going to treat you kindly. They may appear cold as ice, but trust me, they aren't heartless. They've just grown frosty  living with that  old men (ha-ha). Don't worry."

A chuckle escaped her lips.

"Don't worry, just listen up. They may try to intimidate you, but I believe they'll never actually harm you, believe me. You just have to speak your truth. Be brave, be bold, and be beautiful. Embrace your flaws, celebrate your wins, and smile because you want to, not because someone told you to. Hold your ground, spread love, and take no nonsense. Don't play the victim, become the warrior. Know your worth, protect your energy, and tell your story. Share your magic, laugh loudly and proudly, and don't sweat the small stuff. Blow your own freaking mind. You're powerful, brave, and beautiful. You know what you want and you know how to get it. Trust your gut, fight for the truth, protect the vulnerable, and speak from the heart. Be the change that house needs .Rise up and fight for your purpose. You deserve it.