episode 18

After breakfast, Yoongi and Hoseok made their way to the office, while Namjoon opted to work from home for the day

But , Seokjin— His eyes narrowed, and his voice dripped with authority. "Listen up, kiddos," he thundered , "I've already dropped the wisdom  bomb on Namjoon. Exams are lurking like paparazzi in the bushes. No fighting, no nonsense—just study. Got it?"

The trio nodded, but their eyes - their eyes were glued to screens, lost in Phone . Jimin, bless his bored soul, drawled, "Yeah, yeah, Hyung. We'll study. Pinky promise." (Spoiler alert: No pinkies were harmed in the making of this promise.

Seokjin's face sagged like a deflated balloon. "Phones down, boy's!" he commanded. "You're not auditioning for 'The Great Phone Glue-Off.' guys , and sweetheart, you too." He pointed at the girl, who blinked innocently.

"Can I call my friend for studies?" Jinya piped up, her halo slightly askew.

Seokjin's stern facade cracked. "Sure, ," he sighed. "Study away. But remember, if your friend's name isn't 'Textbook' or 'Flashcards,' I'll know."

She nodded

---

Jinya leaned back on her plush velvet chair, phone propped up on the gilded table to call Kari . As soon she picked it up

"Ya, Jinya, how are you and your bros?"Kari's voice oozed curiosity,

Jinya rolled her eyes,  "Great, good, bad—you can say anything,"she drawled, exhaling as if the weight of the world rested on her shoulders.

And then, from the other end, a chuckle—a wicked, knowing chuckle.
"I wish I could feel you, girl,"Kari purred,
"Living with those so-called bullies wasn't easy, right?"

Jinya's eyes narrowed. She'd survived the lion's den, emerged with her stilettos intact. "Yea, yea,"
she replied, her voice a frosty breeze. "By the way, are you free today?"

"Me?"Kari's laughter danced through the airwaves. "I'm sorry, girl. I
think I have to venture out of this town. Why?"

Jinya leaned in, her lips brushing the phone. "Just asking," she said,
"for the study. Here You know ,colossal mansion."

Kari hesitated, her voice a fragile thread. "Do you think I  wanna die?" "she began, but Jinya cut her off, .

"Kari," she said, with Stern vocal

"Jinya," Kari's voice wavered, "I'm sorry, girl. But I can't come."

Yea, ok."jinya sighed, her heart a tangle of disappointment and intrigue.

As she slammed the phone shut dailed chaoyue  number, the room crackled with tension. The seconds stretched like overripe bananas,and her heartbeat pounded in her ears. Even Taehyung and Jimin, who were lounging nearby, flinched at the force of her fury.