episode 14

Jinya was feeling utterly miserable due to her intense hunger. It was now nine in the evening, and her stomach was growling, even though Mr. Kim had previously insisted she go to bed. The gnawing hunger made it impossible for her to sleep, especially because she was someone who struggled to ignore her craving for food.

Lost in her thoughts, a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Miss, the master has summoned you for dinner," announced a voice from the other side.

A sweep of relief brought a smile to Jinya's lips. She rose from her bed , moving towards the door, but suddenly, she froze. The harsh words of Taehyung invaded her mind, causing her to hesitate.

"You! You don't even belong in our presence. We are Kims, and yet shamelessly, after being humiliated, you come here to dine with us," he sneered.

With a heavy sigh, she called out, her voice heavy with feigned sleepiness, "I'm sleeping; I'm not hungry," Jinya managed to reply.

"  Ok Miss," the maid responded before she departed.
Said

" Miss Jinya,  said she was catching sleep , so I she  can't join you, Master," the maid says, gracefully bowing. Seokjin nods and exits. The brothers eagerly await Jinya's presence, but as a maid, she can't join, and Taehyung doesn't either due to a previous heated argument.

"Oh, come on, let's just sit. It's not a big deal, is it?" Jimin exclaims, clearly irritated.

"Of course it is. Hyung was rude to put. Why are you like this?" Jungkook retorts, visibly annoyed.

Jimin rolls his eyes in response. No one utters a word after that as they finish their food and retreat to their rooms.

, Jinya, unable to sleep, finds solace in reading her mother's diary, finding solace in the knowledge that she can only control herself.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. THERE'S A LOT WRONG WITH THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

" Know your place in people's lives and act accordingly. It's not pride, it's self-respect. Two things you don't fight for... True Love and True Friends. They come naturally."

She huffs, "I get it, Mom, you're right. So Mr. Hoseok defended me, big deal. Nobody else was on my side. They all just zipped it when Taehyung dissed me with his mean words. Mom, they're on my blacklist. I was trying to be sweet, but no more. I'm over them, even if Taehyung was just joking. He can go suck it. They think I'm here to pig out on their food, but I'm not. I loathe this. I'm not gonna cry for them. They don't deserve my tears. I'm too cool for them," she says, her emotions bursting out as she opens  the window of her room.

Next morning

Seokjin gets ready for his food
Everyone was already seated at the dinning table even Taehyung  but not jinya

As Seokjin sits on his seat, the maid starts serving breakfast

" Hyung, where's that kid?" jungkook asks him

Everyone's eyes turn to Jinya's seat
" She's still not here - Hoseok says

" Miss Lee, call Jinya for breakfast. She didn't eat yesterday either." Hoseok orders one of the maids

Mrs.lee comes to them as she bows

" Master, miss Jinya left early for some urgent work. She said not to wait for her." she says

" Where did she go this early?" Namjoon frowns

Seokjin calls her. After some rings, she finally picks up

" What do you want?" she says
" Where are you? Where did you go this early?" Seokjin says with a stern voice

" I'm so sorry, mr.kim. I'm a little busy. Can I call you later, please? And don't worry. And don't wait for me. I'll come back in the evening. I'm fine."

She says as she hangs up

" Hello?- the call was already cut. Seokjin sighs

As he goes back to his seat
" What happened?" Hoseok asks

" I don't know. She said not to wait for her. She'll come back in the evening. She's busy."

So, where do you think Jinya is went ?