episode 6

Flashback
"What the hell are you blabbering about?" Jimin scowled, his anger practically jumping off his face.

The entire Kim brother's sported looks of pure rage and annoyance, all thanks to Mr. Kim's little soap opera.

He had just dropped a bombshell about their half-sister, the daughter of their late mother. And now, after her passing, he wants to bring her into the Kim mansion.

While Yoongi and Seokjin remained composed, their glares could have scorched the earth, as if they were contemplating throwing Mr. Kim into his own grave and covering it up with dust.

They clearly know he wasn't so dumb as to bring a girl to his house who was his step-daughter. He had some different reason behind it, and they knew, but he wasn't telling it.

With an exasperated sigh, Namjoon questioned, "What on earth do you want with her? You know we're not oblivious to your devious ways. What's really going on in that head of yours?"

In a dismissive manner, Mr. Kim retorted, "I don't think you're my boss, Namjoon. I don't need to answer your questions."

Namjoon clenched his fists in frustration, but jungkook couldn't hold back.

"You're getting old and senile," he sneered with a crooked smirk.

Seok Kyo shot him a fierce glare. "Watch your language, jungkook, or I'll make sure you regret it."

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes.

Jimin, who had been silent until now, spoke with a menacing glare, "If she sets foot in this house, I'll make sure she lives a living hell."

Seok Kyo warned with a stern voice, "Don't you dare lay a hand on her."

"Or what?" Jimin taunted with a smirk, provoking Seok Kyo.

Seok Kyo was momentarily at a loss for words, but then he gave a slow, chilling chuckle. "You'll find out."

Jimin's smirk faded into seriousness. "Don't you dare."

"I won't let anyone hurt her. But mark my words, if she comes into this house, she'll stay here. But is she mess with me or my family, I won't hesitate to destroy her. I couldn't care less about your so-called step-daughter ," yoongi declared, locking eyes with Seok Kyo before leaving the hall and heading to his room.

"Hyung " Hoseok called out, following behind, with Taehyung in tow.

Seokjin let out a sigh, dreading the drama that would unfold once they found out about Jinya. He knew it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't become involved in their lives because their worlds were just too different.

He remeber their decision.

"Listen up, guys. Even if that kid tries to talk to you, you have to ignore her. We can't have any random stranger getting involved in our lives."

"I don't get it, Hyung," Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows.

"He means you have to ignore her like she doesn't even exist and just focus on your work."

"But if we do that, can we ever live a normal life?"

"...."

With a sigh, "We have to, Jungkook. Just for a few days. If she has any sense, she'll understand that we're not interested in talking to her, and she'll stop on her own. Maybe then we can go back to our normal lives."

"We know our lives have changed, all thanks to that old man," Jimin interjected, annoyed. "So guys, get what I'm saying?"

Everyone nodded.

Flashback end

His mind was too preoccupied with all these thoughts; he couldn't concentrate on his work.

--
As all the friends turned their attention towards the source of the voice, they let out annoyed sighs, especially Jinya. Her brother was once again caught up in a fight.

Jungkook found himself entangled in a brawl with some senior boys without the support of his friends, Jimin and Taehyung. Already wounded and weary from the scuffle, he was clearly struggling against his opponents.

"Jinya, you don't need to involve yourself in this, even if he is your brother. This isn't the first time they've gotten into a fight, and he can handle it. I don't want you getting into trouble," Chaoyue said with a serious tone.

Frustrated, Jinya sat in her seat, attempting to chew her food but finding it difficult to swallow. It was perfectly normal for her to be unable to eat when there was a fight happening, especially when it involved her brothers. She had already accepted this reality.

Unbeknownst to herself, she stood up from her seat, prompting Kari to blurt out, "Why the hell are you  standing here?"

Before Jinya could respond, a firm voice cut through...