episode 22

After that after some day ago ,Ni-ki left for Japan back , and it had been a week since she hadn't  spoken to anyone. Jinya found herself feeling lonely once again, as her decision to distance herself lingered for six days now. She was firm in her decision not willing to give anyone the chance to hurt her again, even if it meant facing Loneliness but it better risking further humiliation. Despite her inner turmoil, she becomes more sad in thoughts of her mother, often shedding tears in the privacy of her room while consciously avoiding interactions with her brothers.

Within the confines of the house, Jennie was the only person who could evoke a smile from Jinya. If she ever felt the need to engage in conversation, it was only with Kari and Chaoyue. Jinya had stop her self from inviting them over again, don't know of their intentions, fearing that their friendship again take her humlitation

And now she found herself seated at the dining table, immersed in her studies with side in Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin because of Namjoon's strict orders to prepare for an upcoming test. Jinya, can't deny Namjoon, complied with the study session,

In the midst of studying, Jungkook leaned in closer to Jimin and cautiously whispered, "Hyung, have you noticed how Jinya has been acting strangely since Ni-ki left?"

For some work she stand from her sent and went towards kitchen

Jimin replied, "I don't know, but I believe Ni-ki has turned her against us. She has stopped talking to us, that girl."

Taehyung interjected, coldly asking, "Why should we even care?"

Just as the conversation was escalating, Seokjin entered the room and calmly said :  "You shouldn't speak about her in that way." He took a seat alongside the group, Making the twins to exchange  confusing  glances.

Jimin questioned Seokjin with a hint of disbelief, "Are you trying to tell us that you consider her as our sister now?"

Seokjin paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts before nodding in affirmation, acknowledging the complex family dynamics they were facing.

Taehyung, visibly frustrated, exclaimed, "This is  UNBELIEVABLE unbelievable! How could you, hyung? We made a mutual decision to..."

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Seokjin's stern voice cut him off , silencing the room momentarily as he continued, "Yes, we agreed not to interfere with her life, but we can't ignore the fact that she is still family. Whatever happened in the past with Mrs. Kang was not her fault."

Taehyung's rolled his eyes frustrated.    indicating his  frustration  to accept Jinya,

Jimin expressed his concerns, "But we made a pact not to engage with her."

Jungkook, who had been observing silently, finally said ,"Hyung, she is still  our sister, regardless of our past decisions."

Jimin retorted, "Don't tell me you've also accepted her as our so-called 'freaking' sister."

Jungkook  firmly said "I accepted Jinya as my sister a long time ago. She is innocent and deserves a sense of belonging with us."

" I am not gonna accept her "

As Taehyung firmly declared his stance and left the room, Seokjin sighed, understanding the delicate balance they were trying to maintain within the family dynamic.

Seokjin reiterated, "We need to treat her with care and consideration, especially since she is fragile. And Jimin, what about you?"

Jimin faltered, "I... I don't hate her, but I can't fully accept her either."

Seokjin nodded in understanding as Jinya walked in with a slice of cake in her hand. She quietly took her seat and began eating. Seokjin and Jungkook exchanged glances before attempting to engage her in conversation.